False Accusations And Defamation

Rage Guy

49 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

these rage kids seem big mad rn too bad they dont put this much effort into their actual clan l0l0l

you are a top tier bozo kid fuck out of here you irrelevant fucking guppy fish know your place you fucking retard 

Like I said to you guys in DM, i welcome any counter evidence that proves the contrary.

As far as I am concerned:

1. 400m is a moot point as he can't prove it
  2. 25-26 def did happen. What were the circumstances surrounding that def lvl up?
  3. Both sara and BSA did enter into a good faith agreement to train up that account

19 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Like I said to you guys in DM, i welcome any counter evidence that proves the contrary.

2. 25-26 def did happen. What were the circumstances surrounding that def lvl up?
  3. Both sara and BSA did enter into a good faith agreement to train up that account

As the dude already showed in his own proof he had been misclicking his def option 24/7 , as Sara said she even had that option disabled on her pc . Most likely the dude fucked up at his mini and gained 26 def there and cleaned his bank afterwards and started making accusations then.As he said ,he did a mini "and then left his stuff on the acc"

10 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

He stated that he himself got his account one hit away from 26 def, meaning he miss-clicked many times. Why is she assumed to have done this when she said herself her runelite client disables this def option? Why didn't BSA recommend this feature? Wait, he didn't know of it and that's what caused his extra def exp to begin with.

After a quick scim over this topic, you're basically saying that being sat months ago in a non p2p clan wars clan for not having gear is the pretence for the present wealth while in a p2p clan wars clan not existing, and therefore means not that he wasn't hacked, but that he didn't have any gp?

Nigga it's covid time, gp is .6 a mil at most 

2 hours ago, Estranger said:

As the dude already showed in his own proof he had been misclicking his def option 24/7 , as Sara said she even had that option disabled on her pc . Most likely the dude fucked up at his mini and gained 26 def there and cleaned his bank afterwards and started making accusations then.As he said ,he did a mini "and then left his stuff on the acc"

I can't disagree with that although why was he blocked? I have reached out to Sara for further clarifications on this. Has she done services for others outside of rage?

7 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

I can't disagree with that although why was he blocked? I have reached out to Sara for further clarifications on this. Has she done services for others outside of rage?

You're taking action against this young lady while having no real solid proof she stole from him. It's not the job of the accused to prove their innocence hence the phrase "innocent until proven guilty". BSA has stated he was dangerously close to leveling his defence meaning he has been in scenarios where he has gained exp accidentally. I'm sure its evident that BSA has got some deep hatred for Clan Rage after he got bullied out for having a low iq. It's reasonable to assume trying to convince people Rage is a scamming clan is apart of his agenda. The guy is clearly disgruntled and easily triggered, not to mention obsessed. He didn't take rejection from a young lady too well and now he's lost his mind.   

2 hours ago, Murd said:

After a quick scim over this topic, you're basically saying that being sat months ago in a non p2p clan wars clan for not having gear is the pretence for the present wealth while in a p2p clan wars clan not existing, and therefore means not that he wasn't hacked, but that he didn't have any gp?

Nigga it's covid time, gp is .6 a mil at most 

He was sat because he just wasn't good enough at the game, also in f2p where there are no expensive gear requirements.

36 minutes ago, IGNORANCE said:

You're taking action against this young lady while having no real solid proof she stole from him. It's not the job of the accused to prove their innocence hence the phrase "innocent until proven guilty".

Hence why I am not concerned about the 400m. It's levelling of def w/ the sudden block on discord that is sketchy as hell.

3 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Hence why I am not concerned about the 400m. It's levelling of def w/ the sudden block on discord that is sketchy as hell.

BSA already said that he was "1 hit away from 26", which was done by himself. That means he had already gotten ~800 def xp on his own. 

Also I can think of many many reasons to block a freak like BSA. If you've come across his previous topics and posts about Rage you can clearly see he holds a grudge and this scam accusation is just another attempt to make Rage look bad.

Not that I really care, but from what I can see, BSA shouldn't have lent out his acc with so much gp on it, no question. Appears to be simp-like behaviour. The discord conversation seems sketch af from this Sara girl imo. Reads like she was baiting the whole time. Definitely not hard to believe she took the gp, trained the def as a troll and ran.

So all in all seems like this BSA guy isn't the brightest bulb in the kitchen and could possibly be a simp. This girl pulled a scumbag move, got caught and now is suffering the consequences. Open and shut case.

🧓

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

There will never be any form of proof of who did it. Its extremely easy to mess up your own account and blame someone else, nobody vids themselves getting 1 defence hit by accident.
Assuming most people are either from a reasonable country, where all courts use a innocent until proven guilty system, there should and cant really be any action. 

We'll simlpy never know if BSA is lying or not. He has the motive to do so, but theres no hard evidence on either side. 
Thus: Remove all topics related to this

Edit:
For all we know he let someone in his clan use his account for inners or a weekend trip and they messed it up.