ayooooo!

fstyle

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s) ob7ivion, fstyle, freakstyle, 87i, 78i

2. Tell Us About Yourself been in a good number of clans and teams in the past. liked warring, but being in SEA is crap due to the timezone differences. so in the past I usually geared towards AUS clans.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew? been a member of this forum since 2015. I really don't remember lol

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply) don't even know what the first 2 are. I've been with mains, and pures

5. Clan History I really don't remember which one of these I've been an official member of, but I've hung out with: Sorrow of Knights, Chivalry Legions, Brutal Forces, Sovereign, EOP, etc   <-- probably only half of what I remember :ablobsadpats:

6. Additional Comments probably not planning on re-joining clans, but I'm interested in what's been happening in the clanning world today. definitely a good number of new clan names!

P.S. I don't remember the context of who this guy is, but as far as I can remember, this is a meme :spinthink: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Best Caller?

By Kobe, September 2, 2015 in Community Discussion

On 9/3/2015 at 4:02 PM, fstyle said:

fightm8 for sure

• 2 weeks later...