Discussion of the ages

Obli

I know I’m not the only one who wants to see it. 
when are we going to get a Z vs LY fullout?

Someone has got to bend the knee eventually 😂

(props to both clans for sticking it out this long tbh)

Legacy have already declared multiple times on Zenith for a full out war in either server. Zenith have opened 5 times in the past 10 years and they've NEVER won a full out war of any sort. They are the worst quality clan to have ever existed and everybody knows they're a masser clan.  

They know that losing any mini, prep, full out war vs Legacy would be the end of their dog shit propaganda which is holding their masser clan together. 

9 hours ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Legacy have already declared multiple times on Zenith for a full out war in either server. Zenith have opened 5 times in the past 10 years and they've NEVER won a full out war of any sort. They are the worst quality clan to have ever existed and everybody knows they're a masser clan.  

They know that losing any mini, prep, full out war vs Legacy would be the end of their dog shit propaganda which is holding their masser clan together. 

Ooof I wonder what its like to be as retarded as you. 

Zenith has had plenty of fullout wins, maybe should do some research before trying to chat shit. 

We get called a masser clan but you refuse to fight us away from singles,  what does that say about your quality.

You need us to prep you. Youre becoming desperate because you have nothing else.

We dont need to do shit, we are happy dominating you on weekends.

As for propaganda, your audio doesn't lie. David hasn't a fucking clue what's going on lmao. Imagine trying to call and not being there.