FOE ADMIN LEAK

1 hour ago, Demais said:

firefox_s5dKd2mCQF.png.d4df812d55cf679d0293af3e94f43a54.png
fo being nh with alot of mains and doxing, nothing new

will never happen again, I legit sat 30 people, yet these morons go ahead and do 65v65 versus them the next time and get 3-0ed and then flat out avoid for over a year l0l and do the same shit again

learn the game lmfao?

Ever since I applied to the clan, one thing I had my mind set on was improving our P2P aswell as utilizing the great core FOE have. It took me just over a month to compile a list that to this day is always being updated. The list consists of our best P2P warrers in the clan. I've gathered names to make apparent who our P2P core is as well as knowing what days they are 100% guaranteed to make during the week so when we do schedule P2P Preps versus other clans we're able to have a vast majority of them on rather than having only a few making the prep (dependent on the clan) much more harder to come out victorious in.

We currently use the "FOE Event" clan chat for all of our mandatory events. So what I've done is add every single person on that list to my CC and gave them all the same rank (Lieutenant) except for Officer+ that are on the list. I've also added every single person that is currently in the clan to the CC where they only have a Smiley Face rank. 

I will NEVER sit anybody on my list unless they are a Retired Member. I always want us to have the highest chance of winning preps, the only con to this is that people may be upset that I do not think of them the same as the people who have higher ranks but to be quite fair I honestly couldn't give two fucks whether they are. Reason being is because if I myself think that a majority of people aren't worthy enough to be considered competent in my eyes, then I'm sure the people who are also on the list as well as people who are observant of the clan members would also agree and help them understand that they need to get better and how they will get better is by showing up to mini wars, inners and tank tests. If people think they can show up to P2P preps without being maxed, or having the correct gear as well as not being able to pray switch accordingly and follow piles then they must be very deluded because that is something I will simply not tolerate.

For the people who are on the list, if they start showing inconsistency they will be removed from this list and treated the same as everybody else who isn't on it. The only exception will be Officer+ (even if they suck, not too hard like this @Zack guy). 

I hope you all understand why I have done this and why I will continue to do this. As for the people who currently suck in the clan, whichever one of them is willing to get better, I will give all of my time to them in order to help them become good enough. The ball is in their court.

P.S only Leaders will receive General, Officer-Legend will get Captain.

3 hours ago, IMK said:

Prob the saddest shit in the entirety of these logs

2qPosCQ.png

Yet your ranks continue to nut ride in public 

Freecandy ladies and gentlemen 👏.

8 hours ago, Godfather said:

its been 6 months, has final ownage beaten apex yet?

firefox_uTOtYXiC5K.png.1a2523707ba0c8afdea4a9d9c2902640.png

firefox_dn74OQEUQ4.png.52d0db2cce77c4a3f88fc7b4dbdabcf6.png

firefox_rE4OGadHLY.png.faca47ef73ec07a89608f126d9c9be48.png

firefox_s5dKd2mCQF.png.d4df812d55cf679d0293af3e94f43a54.png

Notice how they then proceeded to lose to pretty much every clan in a p2p prep since those logs and now you never see any cwa preps? Now the nigga's mia leaving discord since a member flamed him and his clan doesn't have glory to hunt

11 minutes ago, Murd said:

Notice how they then proceeded to lose to pretty much every clan in a p2p prep since those logs and now you never see any cwa preps? Now the nigga's mia leaving discord since a member flamed him and his clan doesn't have glory to hunt

fear of losing break these people into a million pieces, its quite pathetic, such a dogshit mentality

1 hour ago, Murd said:

ye remy was always a newfag that broke easily. as much as i love to give danny shit, the poor dudes the only one with a clue as to what they need to do and he's surrounded by morons lool