FOE ADMIN LEAK

On 7/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, l ibert y said:

We have been calling this out for weeks and noone blinked at it. You think Rage are the reason mains come to fights? Man, we just retaliate. But the whole community dick rides these FOE retards because of a reputation that was built 15 years ago. 

It's about time this happened.... We're not the big bad clan that FOE always make us out to be. Infact, it's rather ironic.

^^^

!!!

Freaks lmfao, lets not forget that these guys ‘pre dox’ their members in case they leak 😂😂 

if you’re a Fo member right now, just know you’ve been fully doxxed by your leaders on the off chance you fuck them over 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:46 PM, F3ar said:

@Makers of Mayhemwtf r u talking bout this is all juice l0l fucking foe is the best thing to do fuck em hard  make them feel pain :P

There's nothing juicy here. Light doxing, flaming, ddosing, etc. Shit that has gone on constantly in every clan since nam. I've seen single thread leaks where the original post is more juicy than this entire thing. 

14 hours ago, Makers of Mayhem said:

There's nothing juicy here. Light doxing, flaming, ddosing, etc. Shit that has gone on constantly in every clan since nam. I've seen single thread leaks where the original post is more juicy than this entire thing. 

Light doxing? How long did it take u to make up that term

On 7/28/2020 at 6:56 AM, Dynamic said:

yea thats the funniest part, instead of fighting sv themself they beef with a pure clan that has like 8 sv members 

sv slaved a bunch of foe weekends they even had little personalized spams for me and i don't think i've ever talked to an sv member in my life l0l