Reliance on others and clan alliances

We have a lot of fights with FOE on both servers on the weekends but more p2p(probably because of clusters) in my opinion. I also feel there's nothing wrong with having friends or "allies" with other clans when rival clans will do literally anything to try and get one over on each other.

On the topic of action or less action from experiences I've seen with my own eyes, Z, A, FOE, EXO in recent  times who have set up clusters or 1v1s at GDZ shouldn't have to be ragged on by Rage & Ly mains.

But this community is to far up its own ass to let other clans or teams set up clean 1v1 without any issues. been like this since day dot. Which actually sucks fat cox tbh.

44 minutes ago, MOF said:

We have a lot of fights with FOE on both servers on the weekends but more p2p(probably because of clusters) in my opinion. I also feel there's nothing wrong with having friends or "allies" with other clans when rival clans will do literally anything to try and get one over on each other.

On the topic of action or less action from experiences I've seen with my own eyes, Z, A, FOE, EXO in recent  times who have set up clusters or 1v1s at GDZ shouldn't have to be ragged on by Rage & Ly mains.

But this community is to far up its own ass to let other clans or teams set up clean 1v1 without any issues. been like this since day dot. Which actually sucks fat cox tbh.

How can you expect clans to showup to clusters when you clearly would off each other and team on them if they did? These GDZ clusters, as shown by the logs above, are done to "bait" out other clans so you can team. Imagine how fun it would be if we could have every clan at GDZ duking it out for hours on a weekend. Alliances, like yours, prevent it.

12 minutes ago, Z Money Gang said:

@BvGwhoop there it is

The post literally shows that you're spamming for LY while they're in caves fighting Apex and you were going to 2v1, so we said we would help.

It's a damn shame, too.

Even if, let's say, there was a 2v1 vs Z, how would it not be justified or expected given the months and months of alliances being built on your side?

It's pretty obvious who relies on who during these fights, and if your clan wanted to be self-reliant, it could be. Instead, you'd rather bow to FO, as you're scared they'd win if you actually tried to fight the second highest pulling clan, and use Apex as a slave clan if you're ever in a situation where you don't have +opts.

10 minutes ago, BvG said:

The post literally shows that you're spamming for LY while they're in caves fighting Apex and you were going to 2v1, so we said we would help.

It's a damn shame, too.

Even if, let's say, there was a 2v1 vs Z, how would it not be justified or expected given the months and months of alliances being built on your side?

It's pretty obvious who relies on who during these fights, and if your clan wanted to be self-reliant, it could be. Instead, you'd rather bow to FO, as you're scared they'd win if you actually tried to fight the second highest pulling clan, and use Apex as a slave clan if you're ever in a situation where you don't have +opts.

Almost 1 month, and I fight FOE more then any of your clans.

There was a time were Rage was reliable and fun to fight with, but the second you started losing you brought mains/meds/vennies.

You never dropped the mains against us or gave us clan action. Instead, you took every opportunity you could to try to ruin our PKRI vs FOE by 1 iteming us or ragging us.

So yes, sorry your clan has a loser/crybaby mentality and doesn't have the balls to give anyone clean action in the wilderness. 

2 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

Almost 1 month, and I fight FOE more then any of your clans.

There was a time were Rage was reliable and fun to fight with, but the second you started losing you brought mains/meds/vennies.

You never dropped the mains against us or gave us clan action. Instead, you took every opportunity you could to try to ruin our PKRI vs FOE by 1 iteming us or ragging us.

So yes, sorry your clan has a loser/crybaby mentality and doesn't have the balls to give anyone clean action in the wilderness. 

What would you do if Rage or Legacy showed up at those fights on pures to make a cluster on the weekends? Clearly, as you said yourself in the logs in this topic, you only fight them/go gdz/etc to "bait" us out so that you can team.

What does Rage do, for example, when we're in a cluster with Fatality or Legacy? We fight them.

That's the difference between my clan and yours. You will always bend the knee and look for cheap wins, and my clan will always fight 1v1.

If you'd like clean action, we'd be happy to fight you in CWA, clean No mains, no +opts, no teaming, no bullshit. Any day of the week, either server @Co0kiezsInterested? If you really don't need to team with FOE/APEX, this really should be a no-brainer, right? Accept the fight.

1 minute ago, LMFAO ragetality said:

YOUR CLAN RELIES ON MAINS TO COMPETE VS PURES YOU FAT LESBIAN SOUNDING FAGGOT LMFAO NO ONE TAKES WHAT YOU SAY SERIOUSLY YOU'RE OUT HERE TYPING FOR NO REASON LMFAO EVERY CLAN YOU LEAD CLOSE EVERY CLAN YOU LEAD SLUMPS LMFAOOAOAOA IM LEGIT DYING TYPING THIS YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED HAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAD

Are you dumb kid? Fo and Z literally bring mains to every trip lmfao