Reliance on others and clan alliances

2 hours ago, BvG said:

How can you expect clans to showup to clusters when you clearly would off each other and team on them if they did? These GDZ clusters, as shown by the logs above, are done to "bait" out other clans so you can team. Imagine how fun it would be if we could have every clan at GDZ duking it out for hours on a weekend. Alliances, like yours, prevent it.

Yeah they happened before and it was pretty successful when it was all clans who were neutral with one another. FOE then got tired of seeing Outrage dominate it so they came with 50 to our 50 and had Apex team with them on us.

Unfortunately for them, it didn't work.

eTn95HE.png

I think the fact that some of these clans pre-emptively plan on teaming on others during the weekend is the issue. It's been years since clans have been independent. 

I imagine one of the reason clan wars is pretty dead and most seem scared of it is because people like k2p can't slide into cookies dm and put the siren on during a cwa fight. Hopefully clans will start working on their own, and also decide to drop the excessive mains and vennies in the near future.

20 minutes ago, Murd said:

I think the fact that some of these clans pre-emptively plan on teaming on others during the weekend is the issue. It's been years since clans have been independent. 

I imagine one of the reason clan wars is pretty dead and most seem scared of it is because people like k2p can't slide into cookies dm and put the siren on during a cwa fight. Hopefully clans will start working on their own, and also decide to drop the excessive mains and vennies in the near future.

Couldn't agree more