ASTRO OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Africa

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

- Astro closing its doors -

Though a long journey, it is the final decision, to close the gates to Clan Astro.

Astro was first founded by Falcon, Bblack and myself (Africa).

Honestly, when the COVID situation started, tons of people came back, the action scene was lit as'f.

But now that many have departed, the hammer is drawn by the owners and myself to call an end.

ASTRONAUTS will discontinue from the XLPC Scene and will not be moving forward to the LPC Scene.

(Should the remaining souls of the fallen choose to do so, they have been granted permission to continue in that endeavor, but with a different name).

As the last remaining owner, it is time I hand back the space controls to Elon Musk, time to invest in TSLA!

It was fun dominating against all our rivalries, as we ended up closing Divine, Xl, Envy, Pandemic, Rp, Nightmare, and Raid.

In addition to beating Terror in our rivalry fight, at the prep, for a chance for our #1 Title. Though they lost, they continued to show ongoing effort to recover. 

image0.gif

Now that the scene has died out, we’ll be taking our #1 XLPC Belt home!

SPACE MISSION COMPLETE - 2020 the year for Astronauts.

ASTRO: April 1 - July 27, 2020.

image0.png

SERIES OF EVENTS FOR CLAN ASTRO.

21 minutes ago, Africa said:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

- Astro closing its doors -

Though a long journey, it is the final decision, to close the gates to Clan Astro.

Astro was first founded by Falcon, Bblack and myself (Africa).

Honestly, when the COVID situation started, tons of people came back, the action scene was lit as'f.

But now that many have departed, the hammer is drawn by the owners and myself to call an end.

ASTRONAUTS will discontinue from the XLPC Scene and will not be moving forward to the LPC Scene.

(Should the remaining souls of the fallen choose to do so, they have been granted permission to continue in that endeavor, but with a different name).

As the last remaining owner, it is time I hand back the space controls to Elon Musk, time to invest in TSLA!

It was fun dominating against all our rivalries, as we ended up closing Divine, Xl, Envy, Pandemic, Rp, Nightmare, and Raid.

In addition to beating Terror in our rivalry fight, at the prep, for a chance for our #1 Title. Though they lost, they continued to show ongoing effort to recover. 

image0.gif

Now that the scene has died out, we’ll be taking our #1 XLPC Belt home!

SPACE MISSION COMPLETE - 2020 the year for Astronauts.

ASTRO: April 1 - July 27, 2020.

image0.png

SERIES OF EVENTS FOR CLAN ASTRO.

you got kicked from astro l0l