I probably won't recieve an honest opinion

Doyph

Coming back to this game recently, after being in pure clans 9-12 years back.

Wondering what the top 5 clans would be currently, as an overall consensus?

Also I'm really surprised by all the immaturity still in the scene, reading about ddosing and doxing. Figured everyone would be in there 20s now for the most part, and this would of kinda died, seeing as its pretty childish. But I guess some things don't change lol.

depends what aspect you're looking at i guess

pulls wise wildy probably like zen/ly/fo, rage, then apex/fi as a toss up

cwa is a little harder to tell considering a lack of certain clans prepping each other (especially in p2p), but p2p it's prob apex by a long mile, then zen/fi/fo/rage in no order. f2p is a bit more of a tossup with those same clans but i don't really think i could accurately list them in a 1-5 manner.

just my opinion, if someone gets mad over it oh well.

9 minutes ago, Doyph said:

Also I'm really surprised by all the immaturity still in the scene, reading about ddosing and doxing. Figured everyone would be in there 20s now for the most part, and this would of kinda died, seeing as its pretty childish. But I guess some things don't change lol.

It's also far easier to dox someone due to openness of social media.

8 minutes ago, robbyy said:

depends what aspect you're looking at i guess

pulls wise wildy probably like zen/ly/fo, rage, then apex/fi as a toss up

cwa is a little harder to tell considering a lack of certain clans prepping each other (especially in p2p), but p2p it's prob apex by a long mile, then zen/fi/fo/rage in no order. f2p is a bit more of a tossup with those same clans but i don't really think i could accurately list them in a 1-5 manner.

just my opinion, if someone gets mad over it oh well.

I think your cwa ranking is way off. We have ly in cotm finals and you didn't even mention them. Fo have been blasted in cwa for the last 2 weeks by legit everyone. Rage rank 1. FI rank 2. Ly rank 3. BP rank 4. Zenith unrankable since they refuse to prep! 

2 minutes ago, l ibert y said:

I think your cwa ranking is way off. We have ly in cotm finals and you didn't even mention them. Fo have been blasted in cwa for the last 2 weeks by legit everyone. Rage rank 1. FI rank 2. Ly rank 3. Apex rank 4. Zenith unrankable since they refuse to prep! 

cotm is a system based on not only winning preps but also amount of preps you get, I suppose you can swap fo for ly but like I said a definitive list is hard to say considering the first 3 on yours haven't prepped Apex in recent times (vice versa), but I see your list is biased anyways considering you threw slander for Zenith not prepping anyone or whatever when they have they prob just haven't prepped you.

Not here to argue semantics or be corny over the shit, but you're entitled to your opinion I guess lol, since that's all this is (opinions)

3 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

Lol legacy has stepped up their clan wars game a lot. Consistently beating clans in f2p, and becoming better and better too in p2p. Surprised you didnt mention it lol.

that's cool/happy for yall, just don't pay attention much I guess, would love to prep y'all both servers but it prob won't happen for whatever pure clan politic-y reason.

Pull wise Zen & Ly are miles ahead of everyone followed by fo, then rage - fi - apex - sup.
Exodus has just arrived and pulls are weird so cant really place them somewhere

CWA P2P: Apex/Rage, Then LY/FI/Fo
CWA F2P: Rage, then probably LY followed FI/Fo again

Honestly LY and FI both been stepping up lately, lets see if they can continue it.

My opnion is obviously biased towards rage, but considering the amount of preps we do and amount of wins we get. COTM belts keep coming our way so seems justified.

Just now, humanbear said:

Pull wise Zen & Ly are miles ahead of everyone followed by fo, then rage - fi - apex - sup.

Honestly LY and FI both been stepping up lately, lets see if they can continue it.

My opnion is obviously biased towards rage, but considering the amount of preps we do and amount of wins we get. COTM belts keep coming our way so seems justified.

Not true, HCLXj7O.png Legacy is pulling 75 just like the rest of the scene. Don't let the mains fool u brother

21 minutes ago, Doyph said:

Also I'm really surprised by all the immaturity still in the scene, reading about ddosing and doxing. Figured everyone would be in there 20s now for the most part, and this would of kinda died, seeing as its pretty childish

The people who have been playing this game the whole time haven't moved on with their lives. They continue to enact the worst parts of what they knew when they grew up playing, it's all they know. 

4 minutes ago, humanbear said:

I don't get how you put rage higher than LY in p2p clan wars when they have smoked you consistently for weeks now.

And you can't put Apex on the same level as Rage when Rage has refused to P2P prep Apex for months - Apex is P2P c/w undefeated for years and you put Rage on the same level?

Delusional.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Broxxx said:

If you want a community that enjoys playing the game, has tons of action packed events and actually enjoys playing the game together then I’d advise you to join Rage

In all honesty from what I've read and seen on multiple forums I was thinking this isn't true

43 minutes ago, Doyph said:

In all honesty from what I've read and seen on multiple forums I was thinking this. From past experience its usually the top and the bottom teams that act this way. Part of why I created this thread. Really just looking for fun and maturity at the end of the day, im 25, can't be asked with the childish stuff.

You’ll have lots of fun double logging onto mains and playing with hired Venezuelan’s!

What they don’t tell you before joining rage, is that you’ll need to brush up on your Spanish, get a whole lot of rev bracelets and have a whole lot of patience....

Regreso Regreso!

GL

I enjoy being FOE. A little  bit of everything for any timezone. Great community, loads of experience, rich history and trustworthy ranks, that have the winning mentality. You won't see that a lot, since the vast majority of nowaday clans think this way: "we won't fight them, they have +10 on us", "move to singles once they have more", "tell team B to crash the fight once we lose control", "avoid them because they have more", "haha we won't give them action, cause they suck, but we could beat them easily though", "let's bring mains and once they have mains on our mains we can flame them for using mains".

Depends on what you enjoy. I suggest you involving yourself in a few communities and decide which one to choose. My only tip - avoid fatality, they're anti-social (I'd say more of a snowflake vibe) and are experiencing a 3-4 year slump, still thinking about the past when they were once great. But that was 15 years ago and they need to move on.

11 minutes ago, Doyph said:

In all honesty from what I've read and seen on multiple forums I was thinking this. From past experience its usually the top and the bottom teams that act this way. Part of why I created this thread. Really just looking for fun and maturity at the end of the day, im 25, can't be asked with the childish stuff.

If I was you I'd advise joining any clan because they're all guilty of doing nh or cringe shite. Clanning hasn't been great since pre eoc and frankly somehow manage to get worse every year.

If you want an unbiased answer then you're going to have to look at wilderness since cwa is nothing but political bs with clans only preping their alliances for a shitty signature  you're not going to get the full picture on who has man to man quality. 

Unbiased 

1. Zenith - because they outpull everybody

2. FOE

3. Legacy

4. Apex

5. Rage

CLANS rage AND legacy HEAVILY RELY ON THE USE OF MAINS AND THE USE OF DDOSING TO TRY TO COMPETE IN THE PURE SCENE

BOTH CLANS rage AND legacy PULLS HAVE DROPPED DRASTICALLY OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS DUE TO THEIR MEMBERS OPENING THEIR EYES TO THE USE OF MAINS AND PROPAGANDA

I'D RECOMMEND YOU JOIN FOE OR APEX AS YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE FUN WHILST BEING COMPETITIVE

Hey @Doyph Welcome back to the scene! I recently came back last month after a 9 year slumber LOL, tbh my pick of clan came down to the most familiar names I knew from around the 2010 era and that landed me at Zenith. I'd suggest Zenith or Apex, both clans have the most action out of any other by a long mile. 👍