I probably won't recieve an honest opinion

Doyph

Pulls:

Zenith - 100+ (steady)

Fo - 60 - 100 (inconsistent, trending downward)

Legacy - 65-90 (inconsistent)

Rage - 60-85 (inconsistent)

Fi - 50-75 (trending upward)

Quality:

Apex - Solid in clan wars, wilderness is 'ok' but falls off the higher opts. #1 P2P matched for the past 2~ years (P2P Clan Wars is dead so take it as you will)

Rage - Probably the most solid clan in F2P, take wins off of Apex in F2P clw, lacking pulls lately but very experienced in high opts F2P - Below average in P2P Wild, basically what EoP used to be.

Legacy - Decent quality in both clan wars and wilderness up to about 50~ opts, then the effects of their +1's really starts to show. Lots of CP members and experienced guys that help carry.

Fatality - Have been garbage since 2014, every time they started to get better their leadership said or did something that got them killed and has bled them basically all of their retired base. On the come up again but if history is any indicator, this will be followed by another mistake that gets them killed again.

Zenith - Recently re-opened, initial mass recruiting left quality out of the question, appear to be solidifying themselves now. Currently struggle to fight Fo even up opts - though it wont be long before their members have experience and they steamroll.

Fo - Hard to decide where to put them, their quality is awful on a count of poor leadership since Adhi stepped down a few years ago - experienced in high opt fights and are generally better at them than most clans however when matched by a clan with equal or better quality at their opts they fall apart.

rest

Few clans are willing to 1v1 on weekends anymore and certain clans seem more obsessed with the cape counter than actually competing.

I'll do tiers since a hard ranking seems unrealistic

Wild:

1) LY/FOE/Z - highest pulling clans on weekends. Hard to evaluate between the three here as FOE and Z have been teaming the last few months (see FOE discord leak). Zenith pulls the highest, but has shown they don't care about quality at all (requirements are 65+ combat).

2) Rage/FI/Supremacy/Apex/BP - a bit of a mosh of clans here all pulling 40-70, depending on the day, with Rage/FI generally pulling the highest. It seems like there is a rotating rivalry going on that can get a bit confusing at times. BP only does P2P, but generally competes well on Sundays.

3) Exodus - still so new to the scene, it's hard to know where to put them. They pulled 100+ to their first weekend trip and then dropped to 70 the next weekend. I don't think they've been doing F2P either, so it's TBD where they end up. Because they're a new clan, still lower quality than the above.

4) OG/SF - with a few clans combining to form Exodus, this tier of clans has lost a bit of action. OG is solid P2P.

F2P Clanwars

1) Rage/Apex - Rage seems more active in clanwars and it's close for #1 with Rage getting the edge

2) FI/LY - FI and LY have been trading prep wins for a while now, with FI having a few good wins (including some over Rage) lately. Both have the potential to move up into the top tier.

3) FOE/Supremacy - FOE hasn't done many preps lately, so it's hard to judge. Supremacy tends to lose to clans above.

4) Exodus/Zenith - Being so new, Exodus has done few preps. Zenith has shown they don't care much about preps/quality, so they've done few.

P2P Clanwars

1) Apex - seems like the clear cut #1 here

2) FI/LY - both doing well, would likely lose to Apex. LY has won a lot of P2P preps recently.

3) Rage/FOE - Rage is solid, but tends to lose to above clans. FOE has been pretty MIA on preps, but could do well if they scheduled them.

4) BP/OG/Exodus/Supremacy- none of them schedule a ton of preps. BP does solidly in P2P. OG has good quality, but pulls relatively low.

5) Zenith - Still believe that clearing vennies in Rev Caves is more important than anything else, so yeah.

Completely agree with you.

Want daily action and the most mature community? The med scene is where it's at. Just compare for yourself (only speaking for Vengeance and Resurgence). Both fight pure, med and main clans being the most versatile the game has to offer. Welcome back man!

Should be kinda accurate.

WILD :

1 - zenith -outpulls every1 ,but quality is shit

2 - Ly/ Foe

4 -6  - Rage /apex/FI

7 -Bp

8 - sup

CLW

F2P

1 - Rage/Apex

3 -Fi

4 - Ly/foe

6 -zenith

7 -sup

P2P

1 -apex

2- Ly

3 -Rage /Foe

5 - Fi

6 -Bp

7 -zenith

8-sup

2 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

I enjoy being FOE. A little  bit of everything for any timezone. Great community, loads of experience, rich history and trustworthy ranks, that have the winning mentality. You won't see that a lot, since the vast majority of nowaday clans think this way: "we won't fight them, they have +10 on us", "move to singles once they have more", "tell team B to crash the fight once we lose control", "avoid them because they have more", "haha we won't give them action, cause they suck, but we could beat them easily though", "let's bring mains and once they have mains on our mains we can flame them for using mains".

Depends on what you enjoy. I suggest you involving yourself in a few communities and decide which one to choose. My only tip - avoid fatality, they're anti-social (I'd say more of a snowflake vibe) and are experiencing a 3-4 year slump, still thinking about the past when they were once great. But that was 15 years ago and they need to move on.

trustworthy ranks u mean ranks that bitch alot and talk shit to each other all the time... and not to mention known for ddos and doxing have u not seen your boards leaked?? You talk of mains but u guys bring mains as well so stfu and Why only tip of avoid fatality id say tip of avoiding fo since there complete dog shit and haven't been good all year so kyp

6 minutes ago, F3ar said:

trustworthy ranks u mean ranks that bitch alot and talk shit to each other all the time... and not to mention known for ddos and doxing have u not seen your boards leaked?? You talk of mains but u guys bring mains as well so stfu and Why only tip of avoid fatality id say tip of avoiding fo since there complete dog shit and haven't been good all year so kyp

From what you wrote, I have my doubts you ever attended secondary school. Can't take you seriously, nor do I understand what do you mean by this jumble.

7 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

From what you wrote, I have my doubts you ever attended secondary school. Can't take you seriously, nor do I understand what do you mean by this jumble.

Take another look what your clanmate wrote if you cant understand the awnser to that quote then you are dumb yourself.

27 minutes ago, F3ar said:

Damn ya"ll  going hard just to recruit this one kid!!!!!!!!!!! 

Don't really think anyone is, most of them seem to being giving an overall opinion, and i appreciate it. Regardless theres nothing wrong with trying to recruit somebody, i don't mind

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Pulls:

Zenith - 100+ (steady)

Fo - 60 - 100 (inconsistent, trending downward)

Legacy - 65-90 (inconsistent)

Rage - 60-85 (inconsistent)

Fi - 50-75 (trending upward)

Quality:

Apex - Solid in clan wars, wilderness is 'ok' but falls off the higher opts. #1 P2P matched for the past 2~ years (P2P Clan Wars is dead so take it as you will)

Rage - Probably the most solid clan in F2P, take wins off of Apex in F2P clw, lacking pulls lately but very experienced in high opts F2P - Below average in P2P Wild, basically what EoP used to be.

Legacy - Decent quality in both clan wars and wilderness up to about 50~ opts, then the effects of their +1's really starts to show. Lots of CP members and experienced guys that help carry.

Fatality - Have been garbage since 2014, every time they started to get better their leadership said or did something that got them killed and has bled them basically all of their retired base. On the come up again but if history is any indicator, this will be followed by another mistake that gets them killed again.

Zenith - Recently re-opened, initial mass recruiting left quality out of the question, appear to be solidifying themselves now. Currently struggle to fight Fo even up opts - though it wont be long before their members have experience and they steamroll.

Fo - Hard to decide where to put them, their quality is awful on a count of poor leadership since Adhi stepped down a few years ago - experienced in high opt fights and are generally better at them than most clans however when matched by a clan with equal or better quality at their opts they fall apart.

rest

pretty accurate and unbiased ^ 

but if u wanna avoid doxing gl, its the nature of rivalry's. 

4 hours ago, humanbear said:

Pull wise Zen & Ly are miles ahead of everyone followed by fo, then rage - fi - apex - sup.
Exodus has just arrived and pulls are weird so cant really place them somewhere

CWA P2P: Apex/Rage, Then LY/FI/Fo
CWA F2P: Rage, then probably LY followed FI/Fo again

Honestly LY and FI both been stepping up lately, lets see if they can continue it.

My opnion is obviously biased towards rage, but considering the amount of preps we do and amount of wins we get. COTM belts keep coming our way so seems justified.

Fi haven't prepped in P2P in over a month but when we were prepping consistently the last few months, we were definitely ahead of both you and Legacy. We're 5-0 in our last five meetings with them in P2P, not sure about our last five meetings with you. FO were ahead of us for sure as well, not sure where they are ranked now.

You guys are better than us in the dangerous style fights for sure though. We could be worse than everyone for when we start getting back into it though, guess we will see soon enough.

Agree with the rest.

51 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Dude your actually dumb af l0l but if you can't understand know this your clan is dog shit and kyp

Foe is the best wildy clan but zenith and ly are pulling huge now since they have a rivalry. Pull wise Z>Ly>foe>rage>fi/apex/exodus>supremacy

P2P CW is hard to say, Apex is #1 by far. Foe is probably #2, fi might have caught up but we need more recent outcomes. Ly and Rage are prob slightly below that. Any of those 4 clans can beat eachother on a good day, really just need more preps to see where we are at.

F2P CW Foe is 3-1 vs apex and 1-1 vs rage and rage is like 4-10 against apex, that said i think any of these 3 clans can win from eachother all preps are insanely close. Fi is probably slightly below those 3 but once again we need more preps.

Everyone says they have the best community so its up to u to find out lol. Most clans have done nh shit so i wouldnt pay attention to that.

Rage and ly are the reason mains are so prevalent currently, i think everyone can agree on that. They are basically on the losing side of their rivalry so they have to bring mains or avoid completely.

5 hours ago, Doyph said:

Coming back to this game recently, after being in pure clans 9-12 years back.

Wondering what the top 5 clans would be currently, as an overall consensus?

Also I'm really surprised by all the immaturity still in the scene, reading about ddosing and doxing. Figured everyone would be in there 20s now for the most part, and this would of kinda died, seeing as its pretty childish. But I guess some things don't change lol.

I was actually thinking about posting a topic like this. I haven’t been in pure clanning since 2007 (was in AAO), but it really is mind boggling how immature a lot of people in the scene are after 15 years. If I were to join back, personally, I would lean towards Fi or FOE simply for nostalgic reasons. I was friends with their founders and always admired them. But like you said, it would be hard to get an honest answer if we’re looking at who is actually in the top. 

5 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

I enjoy being FOE. A little  bit of everything for any timezone. Great community, loads of experience, rich history and trustworthy ranks, that have the winning mentality. You won't see that a lot, since the vast majority of nowaday clans think this way: "we won't fight them, they have +10 on us", "move to singles once they have more", "tell team B to crash the fight once we lose control", "avoid them because they have more", "haha we won't give them action, cause they suck, but we could beat them easily though", "let's bring mains and once they have mains on our mains we can flame them for using mains".

Depends on what you enjoy. I suggest you involving yourself in a few communities and decide which one to choose. My only tip - avoid fatality, they're anti-social (I'd say more of a snowflake vibe) and are experiencing a 3-4 year slump, still thinking about the past when they were once great. But that was 15 years ago and they need to move on.

crtl + f "dox" in one of your rank leaks and all you see is K2P and Remy saying "Let's just dox him" etc

16 minutes ago, Nivek Yeh said:

I was actually thinking about posting a topic like this. I haven’t been in pure clanning since 2007 (was in AAO), but it really is mind boggling how immature a lot of people in the scene are after 15 years. If I were to join back, personally, I would lean towards Fi or FOE simply for nostalgic reasons. I was friends with their founders and always admired them. But like you said, it would be hard to get an honest answer if we’re looking at who is actually in the top. 

Personally I dont want to deal with dosing or anything. Not that I see a reason to be targeted. But I have a career, working remote, i can't play the games these little kids can with internet. Makes me lean towards these smaller clans, probably a lot less of that issue.