I probably won't recieve an honest opinion

Doyph

1 minute ago, Doyph said:

Personally I dont want to deal with dosing or anything. Not that I see a reason to be targeted. But I have a career, working remote, i can't play the games these little kids can with internet. Makes me lean towards these smaller clans, probably a lot less of that issue.

No I completely understand about that. In my eyes it would just be like “reliving the glory days” to be part of something I was familiar with as a teenager. That would’ve been my sole reason for joining the aforementioned clans. But hey, if I could start a clan with the same crew I was friends with back in the day that would be even better.

Oh well. I’m curious where you’ll end up. Best of luck on your search. 

22 minutes ago, Nivek Yeh said:

No I completely understand about that. In my eyes it would just be like “reliving the glory days” to be part of something I was familiar with as a teenager. That would’ve been my sole reason for joining the aforementioned clans. But hey, if I could start a clan with the same crew I was friends with back in the day that would be even better.

Dm me when you get this please

7 hours ago, Doyph said:

Coming back to this game recently, after being in pure clans 9-12 years back.

Wondering what the top 5 clans would be currently, as an overall consensus?

Also I'm really surprised by all the immaturity still in the scene, reading about ddosing and doxing. Figured everyone would be in there 20s now for the most part, and this would of kinda died, seeing as its pretty childish. But I guess some things don't change lol.

i'd say from looking at things

top pulling action is 

FOE
Legacy
zenith
rage
sup or fi

4 hours ago, F3ar said:

trustworthy ranks u mean ranks that bitch alot and talk shit to each other all the time... and not to mention known for ddos and doxing have u not seen your boards leaked?? You talk of mains but u guys bring mains as well so stfu and Why only tip of avoid fatality id say tip of avoiding fo since there complete dog shit and haven't been good all year so kyp

^+1

1 hour ago, Nivek Yeh said:

Oh ya, thatd be awesome, and yea I imagine that's why most of us pre-eoc'ers are for again. Best of luck to you too

10 hours ago, robbyy said:

depends what aspect you're looking at i guess

pulls wise wildy probably like zen/ly/fo, rage, then apex/fi as a toss up

cwa is a little harder to tell considering a lack of certain clans prepping each other (especially in p2p), but p2p it's prob apex by a long mile, then zen/fi/fo/rage in no order. f2p is a bit more of a tossup with those same clans but i don't really think i could accurately list them in a 1-5 manner.

just my opinion, if someone gets mad over it oh well.

shet up u ffrickin idiot lol

11 hours ago, Doyph said:

Coming back to this game recently, after being in pure clans 9-12 years back.

Wondering what the top 5 clans would be currently, as an overall consensus?

Also I'm really surprised by all the immaturity still in the scene, reading about ddosing and doxing. Figured everyone would be in there 20s now for the most part, and this would of kinda died, seeing as its pretty childish. But I guess some things don't change lol.

Top 5 clans are based on meatshield amounts not really the quality of each player unless we're talking clanwars only. Non-bias, for wildernesss, Foe, Fatality, SF, Apex and Rage. This is based on all the video footage i've watched and the inner workings of each clan listed. Top 5 clans for clanwars would be: Foe,Apex,Rage,Legacy,Supremacy. 

Yours truly, Brief Case. 

Stay away from foe/zenith, they are packed with mentally ill leaders and awful communities. Don't get baited into joining either of these clans and then doxxed because you want to leave, you'll regret it trust me. 

I don't know much about how the other clans operate but I do know that Clan Rage has a great community and is very active in both clan wars/wildy.

>Wondering what the top 5 clans would be currently, as an overall consensus?

Here is how I would rate the Clans based on Clan Wars and Wildy pulls. 

F2P Clan wars:

1. Rage 

2. FI/LY (both very close to eachother in skill)

3. Apex 

4. FOE

5. Zenith 

P2P Clan wars:

1. Apex (by far)

2. LY

3. Rage/FI

4. FOE(1 P2P prep in 6months)

5. Zenith

Sat/Sun Highest Wildy Pulls:

1. Zenith

2. LY

3. FOE(expecting a drop in pulls after this weeks drama)

4. Rage

5. FI

Idk what pure clans are good atm, but if you're looking for something more mature, I would say the pure clans rn that seem the least immature from an outside POV (as a main clanner), would be Supremacy, Onslaught, and Blunt Purez (the goofy name aside). I'm sure there's plenty of better answers on here than mine though. 

Apex is best CWA clan by far (consistency wise) for both servers.

Important to note CWA scene fairly dry and bland due to lack of action and events.

Rage/Zenith/LY all pull a healthy amount on the weekends it looks like

Welcome back! The pure community isn't what it used to be during the golden years of 2007-2011. Overall, people have become very immature and toxic, and its up to ranks and individuals to change that. Join some communities, and see which one is the most mature and makes you feel welcome. If none meet your standards, I would not advice you to force yourself to come back. I don't clan or play the game anymore, but still hang around now and then.

Right now I would say that Foe is #1 in the wilderness, followed by Zenith (pull the most), Legacy, Rage, Fatality, and Apex. I have no clue with regard to CW - probably Apex and Foe.

6 hours ago, IMK said:

Idk what pure clans are good atm, but if you're looking for something more mature, I would say the pure clans rn that seem the least immature from an outside POV (as a main clanner), would be Supremacy, Onslaught, and Blunt Purez (the goofy name aside). I'm sure there's plenty of better answers on here than mine though. 

Yeah this is what I was thinking from an outside perspective, this helps verify that 

On 7/30/2020 at 8:08 AM, Blue said:

Weekends 

LY/Z

Foe

Rage/FI

Apex/Sup

P2P Clan Wars

Apex

LY

FI

Rage

BP

Sup

Z

F2P Clan wars

Apex

LY

Rage

FI

Sup

Z

IDK really how you put LY b4 Rage in F2P Clw , when the exact prep score in F2p is 9-0 for Rage this year btw.

f2p cwa

1. rage/fo/apex

2. ly

3. fi

4. z

5. sup        

p2p cwa

1. apex

2. ly atm as fi dont prep, when we start p2p prepping again probably us as we are 5-0 in our last 5 meetings vs em, just comes down to people not doing their own thing and listening when we start

3. rage

4. bp

5. sup/fo

6. z

weekends f2p

1. fo/z

2. ly/rage/fi

3. apex

4. sup

weekends p2p

1. fo/z

2. fi/rage/ly

3. apex

4. bp/onslaught

5. supremacy

@Doyph

I’m in Fatality. Before I joined I heard bad shit about dozing, dirty tactics, etc. haven’t seen it beyond clans paying for spying and leaks (sounds extra but is actually hilarious and mostly playful/harmless). Take my word for it - the clan is trending upwards right now pull wise. 

From what I can tell, most clans are super competitive towards each other so as soon as you get an affiliation with one it will be tough to get an unbiased opinion of the others. Here’s mine because idgaf:

- Zenith pulls 100+ to weekends. They win by numbers and recruit with spam bots. You can see why other clans resent that. We see them in smaller teams in the caves and they have some solid core members but without 100 guys we always feel we can beat them at even numbers 

- Foe pulls about 80-90 to weekends. has history and lots of experienced members. They don’t seem that active in midweeks but they are strong at preps and weekends. I respect them overall, they are almost in a higher combat bracket to other pure clans because it seems like there’s nobody under 90 cb, even midweek. Wish we saw them out more.

- Rage seem cool, strong member base similar to foe but more like 50 people mad at weekends. They still put up a hell of a fight due to high levels and organization 

- Fatality: we pulled 60 when I joined in June, and we were beefing with Sup. Now we pull 70+ every weekend and have basically closed sup (idk why but we did bro). I’d say we’re level with Rage, behind Foe in overall strength on weekends. Zenith are ahead on purely on numbers but who wants to join that lol

Legacy - trying to be Zenith but it looks like there can only be one spamclan. Oof 

Apex - have some impressive maxed accounts and clan war pedigree. But their pull is down around 40-50 max and we are consistently stomping them at the moment