Is Final Ownage Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?

Broxxx

Is Fo Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fo Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?

• No
    • Yes

It's come to light that Final ownage's rank team think it's acceptable to 'pre-doxx' their members when they join the clan.

Their reasoning behind doing this is to make sure these recruits are being honest, and of course to harass these gamers should they fall out of favour in Fo.

It's bad enough doing this in the first place however, you'd think they would only be doing this to people who leaked. It appears they do this to people who don't have great return tabs or anyone they never knew before applying to the clan.

I know if I joined a clan, I wouldn't be ok with them doing this behind my back - what about you?

if your a member of final ownage and need help getting out safely, pm broxx#0954 for help changing your ip and keeping your personal info safe

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

8 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

nobody got doxed stop crying because we killed ur clan

pre-doxing is a meme from rev, notice it was said 2 days after this video was uploaded and the pre dox meme was relevant

the fact is that Fo leadership doxx's their own members on the off chance they spy, and it's disgusting 

i used to run a clan where you had to give your irl phone number and place of employment on the app. if you care about that kind of thing at least have the balls to ask your members. "but people won't join" sorry your clan isn't good enough then.

Imagine playing victim when@Broxxxbeen doxing his own members and ddosed members who left for zenith

Also rev audio got leaked 2 days before that chat, were they were talking about pre doxing ppl. They were making fun of them and were trolling 😂

This is the most hype rage had in 6 months, i wonder if rage might fight back this weekend? 

4 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Imagine playing victim when@Broxxxbeen doxing his own members and ddosed members who left for zenith

Also rev audio got leaked 2 days before that chat, were they were talking about pre doxing ppl. They were making fun of them and were trolling 😂

This is the most hype rage had in 6 months, i wonder if rage might fight back this weekend? 

HSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT rage DO INSTEAD OF FIGHT US ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL EVER HAVE A CHANCE OF COMPETING AGAINST FOE

2 hours ago, H88 said:

i used to run a clan where you had to give your irl phone number and place of employment on the app. if you care about that kind of thing at least have the balls to ask your members. "but people won't join" sorry your clan isn't good enough then.

Amen :D 

If this og topic is true it is truly disgusting.

I know most pure clans actually hit off their own members in search of finding 'the leak' as well XD