Is Final Ownage Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?

Broxxx

Is Fo Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fo Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?

• No
    • Yes

1 hour ago, Brief Case said:

Having exceptional knowledge in rage, they're not any better. 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

Libel, you will be hearing from Rage’s lawyers for this wild accusation with absolutely zero evidence

7 hours ago, H88 said:

i used to run a clan where you had to give your irl phone number and place of employment on the app. if you care about that kind of thing at least have the balls to ask your members. "but people won't join" sorry your clan isn't good enough then.

My man, you know this is a video game designed for teenagers right? Time to get outside and see what the real world is like, if you need to understand why this isn't necessary.

2 hours ago, Doyph said:

My man, you know this is a video game designed for teenagers right? Time to get outside and see what the real world is like, if you need to understand why this isn't necessary.

nah i mean on like early wow where the high end projects were bringing in irl $$ from selling no drops/arena scores and had years long wait lists. not runescape lmao cringe.
eq for example, picture if this game had 1 world none to hop to, full multi pvp with no safe zones everywhere, and bosses spawn on random timers starting pvp wars instead of "log on for an hour on saturday." you had to give your cell number to join clans because if a boss spawns at 3am, you get a phonecall get your 200 boys massed in 5 mins and log on to war every other clan that showed up. taking 6 mins to pull meant you were getting scraps.
community here's really weird and cringey about doxx compared to some others. no1 rly care in more serious communities where there's more clans to choose from so you don't wind up playing with a bunch of kids who hate you or w/e makes people do it here.

13 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Having exceptional knowledge in rage, they're not any better. 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

f8a7e54691bc75680abe8699db93a3e8.png

I don't know who you are, but from these 5 posts my best guess is you are in special forces. If you join a clan like that and represent them, my only conclusion is that you are not in the right mind. I highly doubt your exceptional knowledge, or your ability to seek this knowledge, seeing your poor choice of decisions

As for the topic, I do agree that things like things like these should not be accepted. Yes, it can happen once, maybe twice. But if you crtl + f any of the discord rank leaks with the word "dox" 5-6x per document (8 parts) you can read remy attempting to pre-dox, or dox someone. In my honest opinion, appropriate action should be taken by @slushpuppy. But as danny also stated, slush is "on his leash" so I can imagine that he will not take any action!!

As for Rev, I can only praise them for removing all doxes leaked in staff chan prior to posting these leaks. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

I don't know who you are

lol i do. it makes all the posts on the account even funnier. its not an sf kid, just a weirdo stalker type who's obsessed with control. kind of weird to be posting cryptic messages about spying on rage when he's been trying to get unbanned from ts. must have forgot he made the sharkbrew account while i was in the same discord voice. they don't always send their best or brightest.

best part

exceptional knowledge

https://mn.gov/mnddc/parallels2/three/video/exceptional-child03.html
called himself retarded l0l0

4 hours ago, slimjim said:

Any reason why you didn't include the rest of the conversation? i.e. the ;art under "if rage has 70"

Please respond.

dunno you'll have to ask the rev guy who was posting all the pics in campfire