Is Final Ownage Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?

Broxxx

Is Fo Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fo Pre-Doxxing their members acceptable?

• No
    • Yes

5 hours ago, LMFAO ragetality said:

CAUSE THEY KNOW LMFAO

i dunno what's more embarrassing for a 15 year old clan, getting bullied by venezualans or those amateur hour looking staff logs. most legacy clans in all games close around the 15 year mark, i think 19's still the world record. i give it 60% chance foe unretires old ranks and stays open with a staff list wipe. 40% chance they close within the year. 100% laughing stock.

54 minutes ago, l ibert y said:

Let's all make hider accounts because we can't have an opinion if people know who we are! Foe pidgeons

one of them isn't even a foe member, it's someone they banned for doxxing one of their own foe oldschools 😆can't make this shit up if i wanted to

imagine simping on a hider for a clan that kicked you lmfaoooo

4 hours ago, H88 said:

one of them isn't even a foe member, it's someone they banned for doxxing one of their own foe oldschools 😆can't make this shit up if i wanted to

imagine simping on a hider for a clan that kicked you lmfaoooo

LMAO as if, what a loser

On 7/30/2020 at 11:02 PM, H88 said:

nah i mean on like early wow where the high end projects were bringing in irl $$ from selling no drops/arena scores and had years long wait lists. not runescape lmao cringe.
eq for example, picture if this game had 1 world none to hop to, full multi pvp with no safe zones everywhere, and bosses spawn on random timers starting pvp wars instead of "log on for an hour on saturday." you had to give your cell number to join clans because if a boss spawns at 3am, you get a phonecall get your 200 boys massed in 5 mins and log on to war every other clan that showed up. taking 6 mins to pull meant you were getting scraps.
community here's really weird and cringey about doxx compared to some others. no1 rly care in more serious communities where there's more clans to choose from so you don't wind up playing with a bunch of kids who hate you or w/e makes people do it here.

"More serious communities"

Again, a game designed for kids, need to take the game for what it is, a game. If you bring anything relative to real life into it, especially with negative intentions, you have some sort of mental disorder. I'd take a nice break from whatever game it is, if it ever means this much to you.

1 hour ago, Doyph said:

"More serious communities"

Again, a game designed for kids, need to take the game for what it is, a game. If you bring anything relative to real life into it, especially with negative intentions, you have some sort of mental disorder. I'd take a nice break from whatever game it is, if it ever means this much to you.

nah bro warcraft raiding paid for 4 years of uni no debt, and my rent just get better lol

and post on your main weirdo! it's just sharkbrew, a forum designed for adults who play a game for kids. who u hidin from?