[Tuesday] Rage Evicts FO+SV from the CAVES!

Misfits Public Relations

fW2q8IE.gif

OdSN50d.gif                                   tYudHaO.gif                                      OoLy4Ul.gif

vcAkKg7.png

Rage massed up a strong ~30 bears for some P2P PKing when we got word FO was in the caves. After learning they had a merged CC with SV, we knew we were in for a fight.

Unfortunately for FO, SV rushed too late and we got 3 FULL CLEARS on FO in the caves!

Better luck next time!

9ba5a7b0ce3e4d6d20d8f0571050fc4f.png

PNYFjGQ.png
3udGB89.png

PNYFjGQ.png
dk9J51V.png

gSFJJUU.png
c02c92a34e7bc7f91ba0abbad3ee0ed6.png
92f62cdabfeb68a7638375279320ee44.png
75bfc2b436268d52f221fd50696974df.png
a6a9a03b7a99d531e98d912e4c177584.png
5a1c48c6648b2be0ea02f85d81bc0e79.png
f43260d08a9eed5aec32f2ba17b9e016.png
3c06f5c4827a8f600964dfa0f3556d90.png

This is eating me alive, but I need to tell you. I was the one who leaked the logs, Borzor blackmailed me for leaking rev intel to FOE. He told me to just export the logs and that'd be the end of it, he wouldn't post it anywhere, and I trusted him because I thought he was my friend. I want it known I NEVER leaked anything from FOE prior but my own fuck up with breaking a rule in KG put me in this situation, I did not want my IRL effected so I took the easiest route I saw and never intended to hurt FOE in anyway, I simply had nobody to ask for help and nowhere to go so I made the stupidest decision I could make. I do not want you guys to have the stress of a witch hunt and I don't want this anxiety eating me alive. I'm so fucking sorry I let any of this happen to my friends and to FOE. I panicked and fucked myself and FOE over because of it. I cannot tell you how sorry and how fucking stupid I am to put myself in this situation. You were right and I never should have trusted any of my so called friends. Thank you for the chance and your trust, and I am so fucking sorry for soiling your trust. I will be leaving so I dont have to put any more distrust on the clan. I pray you will not go after my IRL or pursue anything past this, because I mean it when I said this is the first and only time I fucked over FOE, and I can't continue to act like I did nothing wrong.

This is eating me alive, but I need to tell you. I was the one who leaked the logs, Borzor blackmailed me for leaking rev intel to FOE. He told me to just export the logs and that'd be the end of it, he wouldn't post it anywhere, and I trusted him because I thought he was my friend. I want it known I NEVER leaked anything from FOE prior but my own fuck up with breaking a rule in KG put me in this situation, I did not want my IRL effected so I took the easiest route I saw and never intended to hurt FOE in anyway, I simply had nobody to ask for help and nowhere to go so I made the stupidest decision I could make. I do not want you guys to have the stress of a witch hunt and I don't want this anxiety eating me alive. I'm so fucking sorry I let any of this happen to my friends and to FOE. I panicked and fucked myself and FOE over because of it. I cannot tell you how sorry and how fucking stupid I am to put myself in this situation. You were right and I never should have trusted any of my so called friends. Thank you for the chance and your trust, and I am so fucking sorry for soiling your trust. I will be leaving so I dont have to put any more distrust on the clan. I pray you will not go after my IRL or pursue anything past this, because I mean it when I said this is the first and only time I fucked over FOE, and I can't continue to act like I did nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Broxxx said:

30 minutes ago, BvG said:

Tuesday, 4th, Final Ownage Elite started a Revs trip with 35 elites to hunt clans who tried to PK in OUR Caves

9ba5a7b0ce3e4d6d20d8f0571050fc4f.png