oldschool music

nick_hamilton

Back in the day of actual clanning (2k4/2k5) we used to put different music then you newbundle of twigss put on these days. Rap music was considered potato masher, and everyone listened to actual music. Imagine your videos you make today and putting this kind of music on it. Start doing it, after all you are playing "oldschool runescape".

Now I see you guys making rap videos with songs about gangs (like 10 people with guns) shooting 1 unarmed white man and talking about how they are "hard". I mean you would think you could shoot them on your own, or at least the 10 of you could do it without a gun.. But no that's newbundle of twigss for you.

Think about what your music videos would be like now with the oldschool music. Here is a video with examples. Start using them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBDMPbcSm8

@@Maxx lmfao at your private server inability to compete with the lpcs on the real game you must be the biggest newbundle of twigs on here... probably think gangsters are tough people too lmfao

did you know gangs are in gangs because they are lonely and their life sucked so they went to a gang to try to get company and friends? So hard they cried to the point of having to join a gang for friends lmfao how many of you bundle of twigsgets does it take to shoot 1 unarmed white kid lmfao black people think there tough retards

@@Maxx lmfao at your private server inability to compete with the lpcs on the real game you must be the biggest newbundle of twigs on here... probably think gangsters are tough people too lmfao

did you know gangs are in gangs because they are lonely and their life sucked so they went to a gang to try to get company and friends? So hard they cried to the point of having to join a gang for friends lmfao how many of you bundle of twigsgets does it take to shoot 1 unarmed white kid lmfao black people think there tough retards

Whattefuck do gangs have to do with this, and i don't think they're tough lmfao.

I also played 07 so idk what ur on about moron.