Onslaught P2P Sunday | 38 Very Handsome Gorillas Own Many Clans!

ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS

READY_FOR_A_MASSACRE_GIF.gif

Another easy Sunday for Onslaught clan as we left mass with 32 gorillas later peaking at 38. We had clean action against Supremacy, Legacy, Rage, Hydra and Special Forces. Overall was a very successful trip for OG. Thank you everything for the clean action and see you all next weekend!

og.png

~Flower POV

~Winter POV

og.png

Onslaught vs Hydra 

We set up a fight vs Hydra as the entire pure community was still sitting around waiting for something to happen. Even down opts we were sure it was going to be a quick sweep. We had a strong north side and quickly started sweeping them south. After about a minute or two of fighting Zenith crashed so we teleported out and FOE came to hit Zenith.

Onslaught vs Cluster

After Zenith and FOE crashed we came back and logged in just north of the trees and started catching huge clumps North. Luck was not on our side as we saw Special Forces teleport into bandits and we could've caught a beautiful gwas. However we just pushed around the Zenith and FOE fight to go hit them inside Bandit Camp and cleared them up pretty quick. Eventually we teleported out again to rebank and caught Supremacy at west bandits and they teleported out. After a solid 20 minutes of action we got out of there and just let Zenith and FOE duke it out.

Onslaught vs Rage vs Legacy

We got word that Rage and Legacy were fighting close to sperm. We decided to come get in on the action and managed to stir up the action a lot. After a solid 10 minutes of action we teleported out.  Thanks for the action guys!

Onslaught vs Special Forces + Hydra

Decided to go hit up SF and HY at GDZ. Started sweeping the eastern side of GDZ clearing up most of Hydra. Eventually it became a 1v2 and we cba so we dipped out lmfao. Ty for the few mins of action guys.

Brief Case here, 

I don't see 38 apes that you claim in any part of your video, it seems 30 was your peak. Looking at things from an outside perspective with alot of knowledge about what goes on during Sunday wars, it seems you were dodging 1v1 fights and trying to snipe like a f2p xlpc clan. I'll give you some advice, when you crash a clan's fights you can't complain about what happens during the crash, so you better make sure when you do crash that you actually win the crash and not suicide. Very poorly done video and very poor performance, no hate just observing from a non biased point of view. 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

14 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Brief Case here, 

I don't see 38 apes that you claim in any part of your video, it seems 30 was your peak. Looking at things from an outside perspective with alot of knowledge about what goes on during Sunday wars, it seems you were dodging 1v1 fights and trying to snipe like a f2p xlpc clan. I'll give you some advice, when you crash a clan's fights you can't complain about what happens during the crash, so you better make sure when you do crash that you actually win the crash and not suicide. Very poorly done video and very poor performance, no hate just observing from a non biased point of view. 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

your statement is so un-true we had 1v1s in there u freak

11 hours ago, FLOWER said:

your statement is so un-true we had 1v1s in there u freak

Brief Case here, 

Where? ive watched the pov's from the clans who were around your pull and it was very clear that all you did was crash or snipe zenith  & foe and sf & hydra which both didnt end well for you at all. You had 1, 1v1 that lasted 10 seconds against hydra, so if you want to count that you can but you had more then just 1 clan to fight. I'll bluntly ask, why don't you fight sf in a 1v1? they had around your numbers or tad more? 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

2 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Brief Case here, 

Where? ive watched the pov's from the clans who were around your pull and it was very clear that all you did was crash or snipe zenith  & foe and sf & hydra which both didnt end well for you at all. You had 1, 1v1 that lasted 10 seconds against hydra, so if you want to count that you can but you had more then just 1 clan to fight. I'll bluntly ask, why don't you fight sf in a 1v1? they had around your numbers or tad more? 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

Our first fight was literally us vs hydra. Clearly brief case is not good at watching videos and needs to pay better attention!

Yours Truly,

Onslaught Public Relations

3 hours ago, ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS said:

Our first fight was literally us vs hydra. Clearly brief case is not good at watching videos and needs to pay better attention!

Yours Truly,

Brief case here, 

Clearly you can't read my response. Stick to crash fighting your videos are garbage. 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

13 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Brief Case here, 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

I DID ASK TO FIGHT SPECIAL FORCES 1V1 BUT U GUYS WOULDNT FIGHT ABOVE 10 WILDERNESS YOU WANTED FOG OR PVP WORLD WHERE MY 107S CANT HIT YOUR LVL80S. WANT ME POST ASKING YOUR RANK AND HIM REFUSING?????

6 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Brief case here, 

Clearly you can't read my response. Stick to crash fighting your videos are garbage. 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

Good Morning Mr. Brief Case,

Clearly you can not read or remember what you typed, but you said we dodge 1v1. However we had a 1v1 vs Hydra at the beginning of our trip. I hope you get help you need. Any questions please contact our health department.

Respectfully,

8 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Brief case here, 

Yours Truly, 

Brief Case. 

After wasting 30 seconds of my life looking at your post history I pray to god that this is a troll hider account