Corona Slump

Obli

5 hours ago, slimjim said:

Lol at rage dogs throwing stones about slumping. Don't forget it only took Foe 6 weeks to slump rage with 100 man pulls down to 45.

KYP idiot.

Lol at u fucking rat i'll throw any stone I want towards foshit stfu u dumb 🐀 and kyp dummy go eat some grub with your homie fudog

7 minutes ago, Murd said:

If that's what you consider a slump in pure clanning, then I've got some news for you...

when multiple clans are pulling 50 or less from over their usual 100, i'd call that a slump

10 hours ago, Obli said:

As expected, with corona virus coming to an "end" and most of the dutch community going on holiday, most clans seem to be slumping.
With not all of the player base being neckbeards and staying inside, numbers have seemed to drop for everyone.

Clan leaders secretly wanting another lockdown because activity was at an all time high.
When are most expecting that pulls will be back to normal? 

Brief Case here, 

In response to your post i would say that with covid coming to an end in wave 1 and pulls said to be dropping from meatshield clans its reasonable to think we may have yet another account reset back to the original ways. As the result of the last 2 cycles of this it always ended the same exact way where clans started dropping in numbers, clans started to become more of a mixture of 80s and 100s making most competitive events less frequent then normal. The clan scene right now is not welcoming for newer clans as suggested in the last 2 cycles and we will continue to see less action against eachother with more closures to come. We started off just before covid with approx 17 pure clans and now we're just shy of 10 without wave 1 of covid fully ending. The facts i present, is the reciepe of yet another reset that will happen or else the clan scene will likely go instinct soon. 

Yours Truly,

Brief Case. 

1 hour ago, Obli said:

when multiple clans are pulling 50 or less from over their usual 100, i'd call that a slump

Corona brought along the opposite of a slump, inflating the standard pulls of most clans. Multiple clans pulling 50s at this time of the year (reality is, majority of clans are still pulling 70+) is not a slump.

If it was a majority pulling 30s and 40s, then maybe that would be close to a slump in the pure community. I'd have it a guess that you were not around for 2014 where pure clanning almost died out due to a proper slump.