Saturday: 100 Mountain Men Annihilate Anti-Zenith - #1 F2P Saturday

Z Money Gang

1 minute ago, Zalmon said:

Funny how you seem to forget that you used mains on us first lmao 

When was that? We always start without mains I can assure you that. I keep track on the counter. As soon you log your 40 mains+60 pures - there's nothing our 70 pures can do lol. What do you expect. And do you really believe in what your saying? Or what client do you play on? Doesn't it show to you?

Just now, Fake Smile said:

When was that? We always start without mains I can assure you that. I keep track on the counter. As soon you log your 40 mains+60 pures - there's nothing our 70 pures can do lol. What do you expect. And do you really believe in what your saying? Or what client do you play on? Doesn't it show to you?

Legit at the start when we rushed you at ca and you had 50 mains.

Instead of logging them out your weak ranks said "well they were already logged in, you shouldn't of rushed" 

If you want to play dirty then don't cry when people bite back. 

Do you believe everything Jordai tells you? Lmao

Just now, Zalmon said:

Legit at the start when we rushed you at ca and you had 50 mains.

Instead of logging them out your weak ranks said "well they were already logged in, you shouldn't of rushed" 

If you want to play dirty then don't cry when people bite back. 

Do you believe everything Jordai tells you? Lmao

No, I see what's going on in the game. We never back down, even if you have +20 mains on us. You ran to singles and ended. What a trip.

This is the difference between a legacy pure clan and a masser random team lead by Hermione Granger

3 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

No, I see what's going on in the game. We never back down, even if you have +20 mains on us. You ran to singles and ended. What a trip.

This is the difference between a legacy pure clan and a masser random team lead by Hermione Granger

Never back down? What happened last Sunday when you got full cleared and your HC almost cried about how bad you were?

What about today when you got walked to level 1? You piped up and backed your asses all the way to edge.

Imagine being in a Legacy pure clan loosing to Hermoine Grainger rofl

20 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Keep typing paragraphs of text while i reply with your dogshit leader needing 70 mains.

7a38a8113aeae3201af9d35605453d3d.png

21 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

we walked your clan like dogs. Same thing will happen tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Huh? We always start the fights with all pures. And reflect on your  actions. Which clearly you can't compete for a minute without the use of mains. How many more doom re-opens will it take for you to realise you're shit at clanning?

Sup closed doom btw lmfao

sup closed doom? sup has been irrelevant for the past 3 years l0l