MPC/HPC's doing FA's again?

cassidy69

So in my TS i stumbled upon ZU allowing LPC guys join their clan, are other MPC/HPC's going to open up their future applicant systems? I myself joined eop around 2008 as an FA for around 6 months and started taking clans seriously from there. This maybe a good technique for you other HPC's to start getting in applicants and building new structures properly. I mean it's placed right in front of you we opened these LPC's to build more MPC's and help get HPC's to higher pulls in the first place.

JMDVyPf.png

inb4 cp starts mass inviting people from every lpc clan again

I seem to remember alot of lvl 60s with eop a few months back :P

OT: good for them make the Mpc\hpc scene bigger all clans used to do this and it helps a bit, you can flame and laugh all u want but a group of lvl 60s are going to apply to a clan like zu because there allowing future apps and giving low levels a chance. And that's how you gain loyal members.

OT: good for them make the Mpc\hpc scene bigger all clans used to do this and it helps a bit, you can flame and laugh all u want but a group of lvl 60s are going to apply to a clan like zu because there allowing future apps and giving low levels a chance. And that's how you gain loyal members.

I joined EoP as a junior member in 2009 as I didn't meet the reqs for MM where most of my pals joined.

Idk why clans have stopped doing them as its something i've always been keen to re-implement, god knows what clans I could have ended up in if EoP didn't have an FA system at the time.