Lets be honest..

Ram

On 8/29/2020 at 9:16 PM, 𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩👹 said:

Both EoP and Foe had years were they barely prepped and still took years from clans. Both of those clans brought WAY more mains are are considered one of the GREATS ! Zenith only brings a main unit to kill FOE's/Legacy's Mains they bring against us.  We will not sit there and not retaliate lmao.

foe hasnt closerd as many times as zenith did...  and they both prepped pub ON not off

8 hours ago, tntprodigy said:

foe hasnt closerd as many times as zenith did...  and they both prepped pub ON not off

With EoP closing many times and still considered better than the many clans you joined and left, im sure what you said is invalid there bud.

2 hours ago, 𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩👹 said:

You sound upset over there.

lol you're on here responding to every comment about how your clan hasn't shown the member-to-member quality to be #1, meanwhile your clan still mass recruits at GE, LMS, etc with the reqs of 1-25 def and 65+ cb

if you really want to be #1, go work on your quality and maybe accept a prep with your rivals

still waiting btw

13 minutes ago, Something Clever said:

lol you're on here responding to every comment about how your clan hasn't shown the member-to-member quality to be #1, meanwhile your clan still mass recruits at GE, LMS, etc with the reqs of 1-25 def and 65+ cb

if you really want to be #1, go work on your quality and maybe accept a prep with your rivals

still waiting btw

Talk about me caring too much, look at you lmao.

10 hours ago, catchat said:

I'm merely mocking the people that act like this game is hard to play, spending years honing their craft. I just log in and win personally, it comes naturally to me.

Its not hard to get decent, it is hard to get nearly unbeatable which some teams / clans have managed to achieve in matched fights. 

But sure you start thinking you're decent with 100+ pulls, mains and propoganda filled wilderness fights. 

zenith reminds me of pop form pre eoc or blood vikings. Just massers with 0 quality. As soon as your ranks irl takes over and you cant mass recruit anymore you'll slump and close. Most of the zenith ranks must be unemployed with no jobs during the pandemic hence why they have so much time to mass recruit.

You might have high pulls but you are not #1 and are probably failing at life.

3 hours ago, tntprodigy said:

been in better clans then you aka Zenith 0 quality just mass sand crabs

I don't think Redemption,Imperial,Outburst,Revolt or ZU are overall better than Zenith. You might have gotten me with Fatality but I believe thats it. 

Look at the salty dying 107 combat clans that cant pull looking surprised when lvl 70 1deffers dont want to join their clans where they are not allowed to participate in anything other then being a +1 untill they ruin their perfectly good pking accounts and turn them into shitty med level "pures"

Keep it up zenith, dont worry about clanwars its pointless anyway keep reqruiting

How can clans think beating pures with their med levels matched opts is quality lmfaooo

On 9/3/2020 at 5:13 AM, 𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩👹 said:

I don't think Redemption,Imperial,Outburst,Revolt or ZU are overall better than Zenith. You might have gotten me with Fatality but I believe thats it. 

you must be brain dead half of redemption is currently in rage which is #1 in f2p, and outburst was #1 in f2p for some time same with imperial, revolt/zu are main scene 

you are a new kid for sure if you think zenith is actually good lmfao

5 hours ago, tntprodigy said:

you must be brain dead half of redemption is currently in rage which is #1 in f2p, and outburst was #1 in f2p for some time same with imperial, revolt/zu are main scene 

you are a new kid for sure if you think zenith is actually good lmfao

u tell him tnt :P