Fatality declare 100v100 CWA F2P Fullouts on both Zenith & Final Ownage Elite

del

2 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

Simmer down chief lmao

why is a member of a clan that has closed 14 times since I was in the 7th grade telling me to simmer down

stop being emotional and give me an answer, lets breathe some life back into this shit game

After long discussions and negotiations with fellow ranks and elders, we came to the agreement that this "declaration" will pump some life into our dinosaur of a clan. Hitherto we have had nothing to play for and the reality is we have nothing to lose and all to gain partaking in a clan wars battle with Foe. I sincerely hope Dan holydreams who celebrated his 30th birthday last week will consider this offer.

May the best clan win.

4 minutes ago, Ease said:

why is a member of a clan that has closed 14 times since I was in the 7th grade telling me to simmer down

stop being emotional and give me an answer, lets breathe some life back into this shit game

Bit rich of you calling someone emotional considering you've rage quit numerous clans as a rank because you've either been slumping or someone hurt your feelings. 

Shut the fuck up idiot. Its only a matter of time before you flake on Fi just like every other clan you've been apart of. 

FYI I wouldnt mind a full out as theyre fun but they're  also pointless.

1 minute ago, Zalmon said:

Bit rich of you calling someone emotional considering you've rage quit numerous clans as a rank because you've either been slumping or someone hurt your feelings. 

Shut the fuck up idiot. Its only a matter of time before you flake on Fi just like every other clan you've been apart of. 

FYI I wouldnt mind a full out as their fun but just pointless lmao. 

Calm down buddy, Zenith has had more remakes than the Batman franchise. You will never eclipse the ray of light known as Fatality.

• del changed the title to Fatality declare 100v100 CWA F2P Fullouts on both Zenith & Final Ownage Elite