Fatality declare 100v100 CWA F2P Fullouts on both Zenith & Final Ownage Elite

del

11 hours ago, Ease said:

I left EoP after giving them this weekend (will link below), due to the sheer fact the first trip I wasn't at the ENTIRE year, had two High Council's DDOS eachother because when they cleared FO, an elite member (@PreGains) commented on the returning not being that great and stated regardless good job on winning the fight. I was enterting my second year of University, there were two other leaders more than capable of dealing with the situation yet led me in charge of it when I wasn't even there. The clan was #1, Tyler was around and ready to pounce at any given opportunity to lead and also had a lot of respect/influece in the clan, so it was a no brainer for me.

My last trip;

I joined a struggling FO 5 months later as EoP was being ran by someone who I didn't trust as well as put the clan back to it's regular state (no clan wars, mains every trip). FO were pulling 40, unable to beat the likes of Supremacy, Fatality & Apex in P2P Clan Wars.

I left due to the sheer fact the likes of Borzor, 8pint, Go Hard, Pasco, Heismberg, Erik & Jordan_ were on my shortlist to be promoted which was necessary at the time in the clan in order to take it to the next level. Danny refused to do so, I left as I wasn't interested in helping to run the clan without an active rank team. They went from pulling 70-80 to 35-40 the week I left and then gave every single one of those names the promotion :D.

Where I left them;

zOp8IHZ.gif

After a long year hiatus, I came back to Runescape and was baited by my friends into opening a clan with them, friends who I have never worked alongside with on the game besides Pixel Pigeon & Parm. I was warned about how it would end but opted into it regardless and did pretty much everything for 6 months. FO tried to come at us and failed miserably (rev admin leak for the juice and confirmation that they indeed walked away from the rivalry). 4 months pass by and I eventually decide to close the doors of the clan as I wasn't interested in going through months and months of the same shit without any help whatsoever, the game is supposed to be for fun, not a slave job without pay.

Now I am in Fatality, where the only things that I am doing are leading events, improving member quality, keeping the clan motivated by setting goals and keeping it organised. Nothing more, nothing less.

Get all of your facts right before you shoot your shot my guy, till next time.

"Fullouts are pointless" - Yeah I've heard enough, people like you are the reason this game has lost it's shine.

This needs publishing 

If this happens I hope it gets done right with a proper 2 week ML lock. I've seen a few people echo the sentiment that fullouts don't matter anymore and the reason for this is whenever a full out happens clans just bring anyone and everyone if they underpull. People forget that the point of a fullout isn't to have a 100v100 prep, it's to see who the truly better clan is at the time, if you can only pull 80 and the other clan pulls 100 you just have to go in there and give your best.

12 hours ago, Ease said:

I was warned about how it would end but opted into it regardless and did pretty much everything for 6 months. 4 months pass by and I eventually decide to close the doors of the clan as I wasn't interested in going through months and months of the same shit without any help whatsoever, the game is supposed to be for fun, not a slave job without pay.

J5HISNu.png

stay spinning that bullshit excuse for why you had a meltdown

13 hours ago, Ease said:

I left EoP after giving them this weekend (will link below), due to the sheer fact the first trip I wasn't at the ENTIRE year, had two High Council's DDOS eachother because when they cleared FO, an elite member (@PreGains) commented on the returning not being that great and stated regardless good job on winning the fight. I was enterting my second year of University, there were two other leaders more than capable of dealing with the situation yet led me in charge of it when I wasn't even there. The clan was #1, Tyler was around and ready to pounce at any given opportunity to lead and also had a lot of respect/influece in the clan, so it was a no brainer for me.

My last trip;

I joined a struggling FO 5 months later as EoP was being ran by someone who I didn't trust as well as put the clan back to it's regular state (no clan wars, mains every trip). FO were pulling 40, unable to beat the likes of Supremacy, Fatality & Apex in P2P Clan Wars.

I left due to the sheer fact the likes of Borzor, 8pint, Go Hard, Pasco, Heismberg, Erik & Jordan_ were on my shortlist to be promoted which was necessary at the time in the clan in order to take it to the next level. Danny refused to do so, I left as I wasn't interested in helping to run the clan without an active rank team. They went from pulling 70-80 to 35-40 the week I left and then gave every single one of those names the promotion :D.

Where I left them;

zOp8IHZ.gif

After a long year hiatus, I came back to Runescape and was baited by my friends into opening a clan with them, friends who I have never worked alongside with on the game besides Pixel Pigeon & Parm. I was warned about how it would end but opted into it regardless and did pretty much everything for 6 months. FO tried to come at us and failed miserably (rev admin leak for the juice and confirmation that they indeed walked away from the rivalry). 4 months pass by and I eventually decide to close the doors of the clan as I wasn't interested in going through months and months of the same shit without any help whatsoever, the game is supposed to be for fun, not a slave job without pay.

Now I am in Fatality, where the only things that I am doing are leading events, improving member quality, keeping the clan motivated by setting goals and keeping it organised. Nothing more, nothing less.

Get all of your facts right before you shoot your shot my guy, till next time.

"Fullouts are pointless" - Yeah I've heard enough, people like you are the reason this game has lost it's shine.

You sent all this but still didn’t pm me for fullout smfh

21 hours ago, Godfather said:

J5HISNu.png

stay spinning that bullshit excuse for why you had a meltdown

Rather than make cases for every single person in our rank team as well as the initial set up, I'll go a different route and leave it at that. Leading the clan was not fun, it was very stressful (I can blame myself for this) and no matter how hard I tried, whenever there were days where I didn't feel like doing anything (luxuries I had in EoP 2017, FOE for a couple of months and now Fi) I was harassed, questioned and flamed by individuals who didn't bring in half of the same level of dedication, 1/4 of the activity as well as all the tasks and jobs needed from a rank. 

It felt like a full-time job without any pay, I sacrificed a lot for the clan in terms of real life, it wasn't worth it to me at all whatsoever to continue going. The sheer fact I would have to create guides on things that are so simple to do and yet still didn't have any of it done, the fact when we did need leaks and I told people to get them for weeks in advance and yet still didn't have them which forced me to get them and I did as you remember asking me how on earth I managed to pull that off as you tried your luck with several discord PM's of most clans discords. 

weez19/04/2020

UoQ1LiW.png

Having to lead rev trips every day for weeks on end which I hated with a passion. Having to host mini wars pretty much every day, something I would end up growing to hate with a passion due to how many of them I was doing. Having to be online for every single event, the list goes on and on. I hated it and didn't want to go on any longer.

The past is the past, I would not like to continue this any further. If you're going to do so for whatever reason, I will keep on defending myself with facts on the matter as well as reasonings for every single one of my decisions, rightfully so.

3 hours ago, Ease said:

Rather than make cases for each and every single person in our rank team as well as the initial set up, I'll go a different route and leave it at that. Leading the clan was not fun, it was very stressful (I can blame myself for this) and no matter how hard I tried, whenever there were days where I didn't feel like doing anything (luxuries I had in EoP 2017, FOE for a couple of months and now Fi) I was harrassed, questioned and flamed by individuals who didn't bring in the same level of dedication, activity as well as things that I did. It felt like a full time job without any pay, I sacraficed a lot for the clan in terms of real life, it wasn't worth it to me at all whatsoever to continue going. The sheer fact I would have to create guides on things that are so simple to do and yet still didn't have any of it done, the fact when we did need leaks and I told people to get them for weeks in advance and yet still didn't have them which forced me to get them and I did as you remember asking me how on earth I managed to pull that off as you tried your luck with several discord PM's of most clans discords. 

weez19/04/2020

UoQ1LiW.png

Having to lead rev trips everyday for weeks on end which I hated with a passion. Having to host mini wars pretty much every day, something I would end up growing to hate with a passion due to how many of them I was doing. Having to be online for every single event, the list goes on and on. I hated it and didn't want to go on any longer.

The past is the past, I would not like to continue this any further but if you are to, then I will keep on defending myself with facts on the matter as well as reasonings for each and every single one of my decisions, rightfully so.

Just curious, are you the reason EOP had mains? Since you seem to have no issues being honest. 

46 minutes ago, Pug said:

Just curious, are you the reason EOP had mains? Since you seem to have no issues being honest. 

No, I came back in January of 2017 when Tyler was leading. We then moved down the HPC scene to LPC in March/April and followed through with it ourselves. Tyler stepped down and the standards/mentality of the clan had to change. We had to prove to everyone we can compete clean so, we allowed no mains, 1-5 defence like anyone else and fought with everyone very cleanly, did preps every week etc.

One trip SV helped FO against us and FO then got a treatment with mains for one Saturday. After that we fought cleanly still with everyone, actually gave clans preps in clan wars and then finally SV re opened, a clan who has slumped EoP in the past, not just once but twice, they came for us because we were #1 and threatened us with mains, doxing and a lot of other scummy shit. So us and them both used mains against eachother for an entire month with doxes being posted on both clans forums everyday, they eventually slumped and closed, we recovered and re continued our rivalry with FO clean with CWA preps against eachother as well.

I then moved on from the game as stated above to why, Tyler then took back Leader, FO had members dox an EoP rank and then Tyler went full cancer with mains again, at that point I came back to the game and joined FO as I had no interest dealing with a clan that uses mains and starves clan wars.

So to answer your question, most definitely not :).