Fatality declare 100v100 CWA F2P Fullouts on both Zenith & Final Ownage Elite

del

6 hours ago, Z Danny said:

Fingers crossed we can make this happen, would suck to see 50+ Z have to sit for it though. Hopefully there can be a wildy fullout arranged between us with sign ups & possibly a no cap time limit... that would be a bit of fun to see. 🤠👍 

your clan declined sorry man 

On 9/7/2020 at 11:37 PM, Z Danny said:

Fingers crossed we can make this happen, would suck to see 50+ Z have to sit for it though. Hopefully there can be a wildy fullout arranged between us with sign ups & possibly a no cap time limit... that would be a bit of fun to see. 🤠👍 

Hey bro, just so you know, last time Fatality had sign ups we pulled 170. A feat Zenith has never done, so don't wanna hear that shit.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ease said:

No, I came back in January of 2017 when Tyler was leading. We then moved down the HPC scene to LPC in March/April and followed through with it ourselves. Tyler stepped down and the standards/mentality of the clan had to change. We had to prove to everyone we can compete clean so, we allowed no mains, 1-5 defence like anyone else and fought with everyone very cleanly, did preps every week etc.

One trip SV helped FO against us and FO then got a treatment with mains for one Saturday. After that we fought cleanly still with everyone, actually gave clans preps in clan wars and then finally SV re opened, a clan who has slumped EoP in the past, not just once but twice, they came for us because we were #1 and threatened us with mains, doxing and a lot of other scummy shit. So us and them both used mains against eachother for an entire month with doxes being posted on both clans forums everyday, they eventually slumped and closed, we recovered and re continued our rivalry with FO clean with CWA preps against eachother as well.

I then moved on from the game as stated above to why, Tyler then took back Leader, FO had members dox an EoP rank and then Tyler went full cancer with mains again, at that point I came back to the game and joined FO as I had no interest dealing with a clan that uses mains and starves clan wars.

So to answer your question, most definitely not :).

Cool and thank you. I think a lot of people even though we're older would have continued playing in this community if events weren't  so toxic. It's sad to see how it's turned. 

6 hours ago, Pug said:

Cool and thank you. I think a lot of people even though we're older would have continued playing in this community if events we're so toxic. It's sad to see how it's turned. 

It really is pathetic, but what can you do? 😕

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2020 at 5:37 AM, Z Danny said:

How's this going for you