I have a question..

Fi_Chew

1 minute ago, Proccy said:

many zenith and fi members in campfire talking about how they HATE eachother with a passion, and that as of today they are rivals!!

This is pretty cool! Well, after supremacy ?? i don't even know are they closed? dead? We're hungry for someone else! Rage been doing very well i noticed too! Keep up the great work bears! @Proccy

Just now, Crusher said:

Gz on #2 this weekend tho! Was fun gwassing the fuck outta u in the hut, even got me a ranged lvl there 

Im not sure how a clan that wins everything can be #2 sir! @CrusherIm glad you got a ranged level! Everyone in Fatality is maxed out so we don't gain levels anymore only WINS!

1 minute ago, Fi_Chew said:

Im not sure how my clan that loses everything can be #1 sir! @CrusherIm glad you got a ranged level! Everyone in Fatality is maxed out so we don't gain levels anymore only L's!

Good to see u got out of denial brother, yeah was out of the scene for 2 years so almost done maxing a fresh 25 deffer :)

Just now, Crusher said:

Good to see u got out of denial brother, yeah was out of the scene for 2 years so almost done maxing a fresh 25 deffer :)

I am in no denial! Very good of you training up, if you need tips join the fatality discord account. We have a special rank for low levels like you!