SUNDAY: 73 FOE DOMINATE THE WILD ft. Legacy + Apex & Rage GWAS

Proccy

foR9sHu.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

LJLrP6U.png

d258d28468ce75761913fa93e957d9d4.png

Sunday, September 6th: Final Ownage Elite massed up 73 Elites for our scheduled P2P Trip. Seeing that we were matched with almost every clan, we were eager to get a clean 1v1 and show the pure community why we are #1. Our first fight started vs Legacy at boneyard and it lasted for quite some time. Eventually it was crashed by Rage but we quickly regrouped and decided to hit it again running into other clans like Apex, Rage, and Legacy. Clearing each clan one by one, we eventually made our way down to 26 hill where we cleared any leftover members. Our notable P2P quality and fast returns gave us the competitive edge which allowed us to clear all 3 clans. 

Intel had informed us that clans were making their way to GDZ to end their trips. Strategically placing ourselves south of gap we completely caught Rage by surprise and GWASSED them in a fall in. They tried scrambling north through gap with whatever members they had left but it was too late. We pushed through gap with spec's out and killed any Rage remains.

Better luck next time. 

tsUoyYW.gif

~Parm

~Parviz

foedividerpictures.gif

oRJWGSx.png

ZGuoXgI.png

j0Eh1t5.png

vAhyNvy.png

wy1upWq.png

daaedf6ef80382ecaaa0878bceee7446.png

g9FLrA3.png

mbhz3aV.png

pvLf5KN.png

4 hours ago, Fatalitys_Black_Community said:

I do not SUCK anyone's "tip"! I have nothing against gay people but me myself am not one! Maybe you are considering the anal destruction u took y'day and you seemed to enjoy it!

stop posting on hider accounts, I suggest you sit on the naughty chair for 20 minutes for piping up, i'm legit happy fi is pulling 70+, lets keep it that way.