zenith declare fullout on fi

Fear The Beard

19 minutes ago, Ease said:

We will do whatever our heart desires and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You tried to help Apex when they crashed our fight and we killed each and every single one of them until they were pushed all the way into the enclave. We will do the same again because we decide what we want to do, not you, not anyone, ever.

Get that through your thick skull, lil guy.

Let's not go in to clan politics , you referring to us helping apex after all the clans fatality has aided for  the past rivalry's is ironic. you must be new to fatality, gz on warlord lil man.  feel free to do whatever tyendinaga desires .

living the green dream i see.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Swat said:

Let's not go in to clan politics , you referring to us helping apex after all the clans fatality has aided for  the past rivalry's is ironic. you must be new to fatality, gz on warlord lil man.  feel free to do whatever tyendinaga desires .

living the green dream i see.

I don't care what Fi did before I joined. I care about what Fi is doing right now as well as what it is up against.

I do what I desire.

FI pulling 90+ isn't going to last. I'm going to guess it won't even be a month. 

They have an influx of gloryhunters right now but none of em are loyal. After a few b2b weekend losses they'll go MIA / inactive / off to another clan and say they got bored or something equally retarded even though they still stick around the community just "don't play anymore"

They will probably even make some cringe clw team made up of 90% FI and just rename it something else

53 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

FI pulling 90+ isn't going to last. I'm going to guess it won't even be a month. 

They have an influx of gloryhunters right now but none of em are loyal. After a few b2b weekend losses they'll go MIA / inactive / off to another clan and say they got bored or something equally retarded even though they still stick around the community just "don't play anymore"

They will probably even make some cringe clw team made up of 90% FI and just rename it something else

Kk

40 minutes ago, Ease said:

Kk

Just telling the truth bro. Didn't outrage get butt fucked by FOE? Then a lot of your members bent the knee to them and joined up because they wanted to be #1 after you cried and closed? Then left FOE when they started slumping and slowly been trickling into FI for the past month or so trying to ride the hype train again? Kinda gloryhunterish imo

58 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Just telling the truth bro. Didn't outrage get butt fucked by FOE? Then a lot of your members bent the knee to them and joined up because they wanted to be #1 after you cried and closed? Then left FOE when they started slumping and slowly been trickling into FI for the past month or so trying to ride the hype train again? Kinda gloryhunterish imo

tAoYeit.png

52DSunW.png

d2zCZek.png

firefox_uTOtYXiC5K.png.1a2523707ba0c8afdea4a9d9c2902640.png

ck85tjZ.png

o8Fyml6.png

5aeuwT5.png

zpHi1Ge.png

03oDAf9.png

yzLeC7y.png

gbKRWe7.png

blCpzM9.png

Mn2D0I7.png

oiAhYH3.png

BkaU40P.png

lol

Just admit you don't wanna fight in a matched setting where you can't start off up 20. It would be a fun event, one that I take a bunch of your newer members have yet to experience, why you guys are taking it like it hurt your feelings is beyond me l0l