Zenith Vs. Terror + Invites - 30v30 F2P CW FT50's Event [2-1]

Scims

interesting choice of title, looked like a solid performance from terror tbh judging by their combat lvls looking at ur povs.

"Good that terror is getting action in clanwars so soon. Petty title scims, if you don't want invites ask them.  Also, do invites even matter in f2p? asking for the whole scene."

@Uncle Rashwell they definitely don't matter when they're fighting a clan that has an avg cmb of 85, hence my surprise at the choice of topic title.

I'm assuming it's because Zenith narrowly beat them they they've decided to put + invites in the title. I'm impartial when it comes to these kind of fights but I find this quite embarrassing really

4 hours ago, Broxxx said:

interesting choice of title, looked like a solid performance from terror tbh judging by their combat lvls looking at ur povs.

"Good that terror is getting action in clanwars so soon. Petty title scims, if you don't want invites ask them.  Also, do invites even matter in f2p? asking for the whole scene."

@Uncle Rashwell they definitely don't matter when they're fighting a clan that has an avg cmb of 85, hence my surprise at the choice of topic title.

I'm assuming it's because Zenith narrowly beat them they they've decided to put + invites in the title. I'm impartial when it comes to these kind of fights but I find this quite embarrassing really

Indeed

6 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Imagine being offended on behalf of terror cus we called them out for bringing invites to a 30v30. 

You guys will littearly find anything to complain about, even when its a clean pure action.