[UNBREAKABLE] Fatality Cancels Everybody ~ Ft. Farming Apex P2P Return Sets in 1 item for 10 Hours

del

6 hours ago, Scims said:

I put jamz to bed midway throughout the fight l000l

my pov of multiple accs is uploading as we speak l0000000000000000000lza i was on the entire time, no breaks needed LMFAO you cannot break me nor match my mentality

41 minutes ago, Lee said:

insane that apex a pure clan needs mains to aid them against other pures! We farmed your pures for full sets while your mains killed us for some salamanders! 

apex will need god to win and even then its pushing it

1 hour ago, Bibii said:

Basically turned into a spamfest of your own topic, same counts for Apex doing it on their topic.
If you have more than one message you can compile them up and send them at one time I am sure you guys know that...

yes of course but its a dick measuring contest at this point, maybe you guys should implement something where if you've posted and someone hasn't posted after you, you're restricted from posting until there is a reply below yours :) 

7 hours ago, Crusher said:

Unbiased; was watching the fight and FI got farmed for 5 hours lmao.

godzofZ or whoever that retard is was suiciding for apex 6 months ago and yday he did it again (he broke after 45 mins) hah :P see you tomorrow !