[WINNING TOPIC] JAMZ FORCES FI TO 1-ITEM SUICIDE TO APEX FOR 9 HOURS STRAIGHT FT. 2300+ KILLS & 5X+ FULL CLEARS

Deserie

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

whats really funny is its the same group of kids that glory hop from clan to clan (fi>siege>outrage>resistance>fo>back to fi) and they wonder why they will never be good at anything l00l  

glory hunters that will never accomplish anything l000000000l

Just now, Deserie said:

This guy Obbyx got juiced for $300 USD how fucking stupid can you be l0000000l

I believe it was more than that! topping 1b :o so that means fi has got juiced out of 2b+ last few years (not including all the return sets they lost)

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I believe it was more than that! topping 1b :o so that means fi has got juiced out of 2b+ last few years (not including all the return sets they lost)

They paid a group of friends ragging their 15 year old clan 1B gp for off l000000000000l

I'll give you one post since you gave me some @Logic

unknown.png

z3Hy43o.png

Not a single ags or +1 posted on your topic, told you

Apex: As we were preparing for the fight, 8 different little birdies started singing a song about FI trying to crash. To accommodate for the intrusion, we decided to switch to P2P.

Foe: Unfortunately for Apex, they only pulled ~30 so we decided to switch to a P2P PKRI instead. Within minutes Apex was completely cleared off the map which prompted other clans to jump in their capes to help even the playing field.

apex: the fight was at boneyard not corp

also apex:

unknown.png

I'd say good fight, but you couldn't even last longer than when I faced Sv in 2017 as an EoP Leader. That was your only opportunity to prove yourself to me, now that I know you men cannot go the distance, you will have to prove yourself against someone else. Thank you for the outlast belt, I'm coming soon for that P2P belt.