Why do bad clans that lose always resort to this?

Fatality's Keeper

51 minutes ago, Mercy said:

That pic is after elve informed us that he and his gf were getting doxd. Yes that my response to that, and it will NOT change if that DOES happen.

You are literally contradicting yourself dumbass, no one has doxed elve, I think this proves it. Your head is revolved around lies, propaganda and well, not much else I'd imagine, because your brain must've exploded by now you dumb sewer rat

"Elve said hes getting doxed 😢 thats my BOY thats why im gonna dox those fatality gamers !!"

"I stand by my dox threats in case my boy elve gets doxed !"

? Both statements in same the same sentence

Which lie you gonna go with? Fuck my head hurts just thinking about how fucking braindead u are

50 minutes ago, drewz said:

You are literally contradicting yourself dumbass, no one has doxed elve, I think this proves it. Your head is revolved around lies, propaganda and well, not much else I'd imagine, because your brain must've exploded by now you dumb sewer rat

"Elve said hes getting doxed 😢 thats my BOY thats why im gonna dox those fatality gamers !!"

Which lie you gonna go with? Fuck my head hurts just thinking about how fucking braindead u are

Very well said.

1 hour ago, drewz said:

You were posting him and his girlfriends pictures on discord.

Luckily you have some ranks with half a brain cell and they got rid of it.

3 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

You were posting him and his girlfriends pictures on discord.

Luckily you have some ranks with half a brain cell and they got rid of it.

loc of proof of this? false accuse of doxing is just as bad as doxing threats/doxing in itself. so get your head out of your ass with those false accusations when u cant back them up