Fatality declare on Zenith in F2P & P2P Fullouts (90v100)

Fatality

3 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

Quick everyone spam these topics so it hides our embarrassing defeats from this weekend - Broken Fi Leadership 2020

Our aftermath is up when we actually have videos uploaded and rendered with a cape counter

May I ask where is yours?

qrgOMcw.png

Fucking idiots LOL

You gonna use Apex's POV or that video up there that has clips of you beating LY and FOE and not showing everything that happened on Sunday?

GsWSJyK.png

1 minute ago, Fatality said:

Our aftermath is up when we actually have videos uploaded and rendered with a cape counter

May I ask where is yours?

qrgOMcw.png

Fucking idiots LOL

You gonna use Apex's POV or that video up there that has clips of you beating LY and FOE and not showing everything that happened on Sunday?

GsWSJyK.png

Why are you on a hider Jamz?

Are you embarrassed to show your face after this weekends showing? I dont blame you.

You literally spent the last 3 days getting farmed lmao. 

Don't worry little boy, our video will be up soon. There's only so much 18+ content you can put in after a 4 hour farm fest.

I look forward to your next mental breakdown 

11 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

If you were serious youd message cookies but again you are doing it for attention because you got your ass handed to you this weekend.

Pathetic

we are quite serious, its sad that we message and get ignored because your leadership is scared to fight without the likes of supremacy apex and mains in your capes in the clan wars portal 

Just now, Zalmon said:

Why are you on a hider Jamz?

Are you embarrassed to show your face after this weekends showing? I dont blame you.

You literally spent the last 3 days getting farmed lmao. 

Don't worry little boy, our video will be up soon. There's only so much 18+ content you can put in after a 4 hour farm fest.

I look forward to your next mental breakdown 

all these weekend showed was how dogshit zenith quality was and as soon as a clan ( fatality )  matched your pull youd crumble