Fatality declare on Zenith in F2P & P2P Fullouts (90v100)

Fatality

Zenith you cannot beat us matched. You cannot even beat us up opts 1v1. You need to beg every tom, dick, and ardwan to come fight for you. Its embarrassing that you don't have the faith in your own members to compete for your own clan.

1 minute ago, Lee said:

all these weekend showed was how dogshit zenith quality was and as soon as a clan ( fatality )  matched your pull youd crumble 

I'm suprised you havent left for foe yet.

Goodjob on being able to hold it together this time. Hopefully you dont break again when your boyfriend does.

Just now, Zalmon said:

Goodjob on being able to hold it together this time. Hopefully you dont break again when your boyfriend does.

why the fuck would i ever join fo l000000000000000000000l

the only thing that broke is zenith when they couldnt hang at CA disgusting farce of a clan

I guess you don't want to fullout fatality since your ranks just rethink of the last fullout they did and got destroyed in

hAaYNJO.png

7 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

it took us less than 5 mins to clear u yday at fog

how bad are u

fo? the 13 that tried to help u break us yday yet failed miserably?

@K2P thanks for ur 15 core members u insecure fuck

3 minutes ago, Lee said:

why the fuck would i ever join fo l000000000000000000000l

the only thing that broke is zenith when they couldnt hang at CA disgusting farce of a clan

I guess you don't want to fullout fatality since your ranks just rethink of the last fullout they did and got destroyed in

hAaYNJO.png

You mean when you had 20 in game and most of them being LY kids. Yikes. 

LY Sam.lasted longer than your ranks lma0. Big oof.

And that would be? I'm pretty sure we won our last one chief but thanks for trying.

Seems like you're getting emotional again, try and calm down. I dont want you to break after one weekend :(

1 minute ago, Zalmon said:

And that would be? I'm pretty sure we won our last one chief but thanks for trying.

Seems like you're getting emotional again, try and calm down. I dont want you to break after one weekend :(

seems you dont know the history of the clan youre trying to rep. Maybe you should go and look up the last 1v1 fullout you had, not some 2v2 where you held Apex's pocket. Keep coming up with lies to feed your memberbase on how you think you won yesterday and the day before l0l crumble crumble

Zenith is dead.  You guys had APEX and Main clans be farmed for hours until you could fully mass back up after your loss to FI. Not to mention you had accounts with your capes on just to keep cape counter up.

AND YES I have full proof.

You guys are the definition of DESPERATE.

4 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

most of them being LY kids? do u really believe the shit you type?

XSvwij2.png

I never knew we had LY kids in "clanfi" cc which you need to be added to with your pure by a HC that you must poke on TS3

3 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

You had to go back 3 years for that?

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel....

and we are here now where you are refusing to accept a fullout up 10 because you have no faith in your members

stick to having the entire scene besides ly and rage in your cape as well as all the main scene

I truly wish Zenith members would get their brainwashed heads out of their asses and man up. You're literally the laughing stock of the pure community from the very first (idk which version we're dealing with now) time you've opened. Notorious for mass recruiting, low quality, no skills in matched opts, low intelligence and being over-emotional. It's literally embarassing how afraid you are to fight us with +10 in a full out, after declining a matched full out. Not to speak of the preps you have avoided or pulled out of. 

This weekend we have devasted you in both servers. Of course your ignorant members will blindly believe a cape counter and the bullshit you feed them. In all my years of clanning I have now seen it all, Zenith has sunk to an all time low with Supremacy, Apex and main clans in their capes, having people in no gear just standing at the fight wearing your team-cape, and the few pures you had left there returning in rag gear because they either don't have any return sets or just died too many times. What's most pathethic yet hilarious about it is the fact you're actually proud of that. 

Have some dignity, pull yourselves together and stop being scared of fighting in a fair and honourable way. Cut the SharkBrew crap and let your actions speak instead. Theres a full-out declaration here and in your leader's (idk which of the 5) PM. And we're hunting you down again this weekend. Bring the pure community back to it's former glory and let this be a nice rivalry that is fought between pures with some sense of honor. Goodluck.

1 minute ago, Chew said:

I truly wish Zenith members would get their brainwashed heads out of their asses and man up. You're literally the laughing stock of the pure community from the very first (idk which version we're dealing with now) time you've opened. Notorious for mass recruiting, low quality, no skills in matched opts, low intelligence and being over-emotional. It's literally embarassing how afraid you are to fight us with +10 in a full out, after declining a matched full out. Not to speak of the preps you have avoided or pulled out of. 

This weekend we have devasted you in both servers. Of course your ignorant members will blindly believe a cape counter and the bullshit you feed them. In all my years of clanning I have now seen it all, Zenith has sunk to an all time low with Supremacy, Apex and main clans in their capes, having people in no gear just standing at the fight wearing your team-cape, and the few pures you had left there returning in rag gear because they either don't have any return sets or just died too many times. What's most pathethic yet hilarious about it is the fact you're actually proud of that. 

Have some dignity, pull yourselves together and stop being scared of fighting in a fair and honourable way. Cut the SharkBrew crap and let your actions speak instead. Theres a full-out declaration here and in your leader's (idk which of the 5) PM. And we're hunting you down again this weekend. Bring the pure community back to it's former glory and let this be a nice rivalry that is fought between pures with some sense of honor. Goodluck.

couldnt have said it better myself