[P2P KINGS/UNBREAKABLE] 128 Fatalians destroys Zenith + Supremacy 1v2 & then take on the biggest alliance in history at CA

Fatality

2 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

holy fuck youre broken and grasping straws 

Literally looking for anyway to explain how you didn't lose.

Its not working, nobody teamed, except the fact you ran your mouth and nobody likes you.

Your fault so stop crying and blaming zenith. You couldn't control 1 emotional rank and now youre paying for it 

sound so emotional lmfao

I can assure you, that other clans, mains and people in different capes were also attacking us throughout our Chaos Alter fight.

its shit to fight pure clans and this happens to both sides.

despite all the political debates Sundays trip was extremely fun and I hope FI continue these high pulls, makes the weekend trips a lot more exciting.

See you guys next weekend 

17 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

holy fuck youre broken and grasping straws 

Literally looking for anyway to explain how you didn't lose.

Its not working, nobody teamed, except the fact you ran your mouth and nobody likes you.

Your fault so stop crying and blaming zenith. You couldn't control 1 emotional rank and now youre paying for it 

? you cant actually be retarded can you? There is apex spamming in your cape, there are apex RANKS dying to Fatality in Zenith cape, there are SUPREMACY dying in your cape. You have members spamming the likes of eop, cd, and god knows any other discord telling non zenith to come to CA in your cape to aid your clan. LMFAo

3 minutes ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

I can assure you, that other clans, mains and people in different capes were also attacking us throughout our Chaos Alter fight.

its shit to fight pure clans and this happens to both sides.

despite all the political debates Sundays trip was extremely fun and I hope FI continue these high pulls, makes the weekend trips a lot more exciting.

See you guys next weekend 

From Epidemic, a clan that made its name through organisation and honour, to Zenith? A genuine shambles. But yea good fights see you next weekend.

1 minute ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

I'd be down for another but do you really want it after losing both the P2P and F2P fullouts this weekend? Ur already 0-2 might just dig urself deeper into a hole but I respect it

Proves why your leaders are so scared to accept our full out down 10 opts.

Quit being such a pussy and man up to your losses scrub.  Your clan is failing miserably.

1 minute ago, Lumby said:

Proves why your leaders are so scared to accept our full out down 10 opts.

Quit being such a pussy and man up to your losses scrub.  Your clan is failing miserably.

We already did fullouts, two in fact over the weekend. Fatality lost both. If you want a chance next weekend we'll be waiting at CA ready to go 3-0 against NH doxxer clan FI

6 minutes ago, bl00d` said:

From Epidemic, a clan that made its name through organisation and honour, to Zenith? A genuine shambles. But yea good fights see you next weekend.

As stated, I'm not to bothered about the political side of Clanning.

I just log on, play some scape and enjoy myself, the whole " honour " thingy was great when I was 16, not to sure about now.

glad to see someone still clanning from back in the olden days, hope you're well sir.

Just now, Zenith E-Girl said:

We already did fullouts, two in fact over the weekend. Fatality lost both. If you want a chance next weekend we'll be waiting at CA ready to go 3-0 against NH doxxer clan FI

We won both times.  With your 1-99 def cap as well plus your other clans that you had join.  Pictures are on page 1 for your reference.

Accept the full out.  Everyone knows you cannot fight us 1 v 1 .  Otherwise you would have accepted last time, and this time we give you an advantage.  You are god awful and a disgrace to the pure community.

1 minute ago, Lumby said:

We won both times.  With your 1-99 def cap as well plus your other clans that you had join.  Pictures are on page 1 for your reference.

Accept the full out.  Everyone knows you cannot fight us 1 v 1 .  Otherwise you would have accepted last time, and this time we give you an advantage.  You are god awful and a disgrace to the pure community.

Ahh you won both times? Didn't see ur intro or app over on our forums, but welcome to Zenith, the highest point.

3 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Ahh you won both times? Didn't see ur intro or app over on our forums, but welcome to Zenith, the highest point.

know your place 1v1 before a rivalry started to where you needed to be sweaty and have an alliance with all the mains at your dispoal 

pussy fucks

waiting for ur pov hahahaha

15:51 u dumb fuck for the easiest 1v1 rape of my life

3 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

HA! You could not pay me anything to join your scumbag clan, go back to edge bank and pay everyone 10m to app up.

DESPERATE