Let's all agree

Fatality's Keeper

That if you say you're "number 1" which Zenith has said plenty of times over the last few weeks..
You should back that up in any way & not decline when a clan steps up and challenges you for it.

I remember when Fatality was undefeated for 2 years, we didn't decline preps, we wanted more preps, fullouts & wilderness action. Why is it that in this day and age clans just randomly say they're #1 without fighting? It is weird to me.

Also, shoutout to Dogshit FO for losing to zenith in 2 weeks to then have 15 kids in their capes y'day. You've fallen extremely low.

Really interesting conversational point here; How can you even claim #1 if you only prep Onslaught and Terror (publicly) and barely win at that. Very, Very interesting.
@0wlyou're an old school clanner, you know that you will never compete for #1 by acting like PoP v19, you have to fight us in Clan Wars. We have been open for more years than the amount of time Zenith has closed. So just accept it and end your suffering, thank you.

They're not #1. They're a cape counter boosting clan that only have a shred of relevance due to the sheer fact Fatality absolutely murdered Apex & Supremacy as well as gained 15 members from FO and have Zenith suck off CD into joining them as well as connections in the main scene.

We all saw what happened 1v1 before the rivalry even started, 75v100.

AGREED.

Zenith is a masser clan period.

They rely on others to help.  And claim the number 1 spot.  Might as well place them in a completely different group of clanning.  When you have to use main clans in your team cape to fight, you are not a pure clan.

4 minutes ago, Fatality's Bouncer said:

Really interesting conversational point here; How can you even claim #1 if you only prep Onslaught and Terror (publicly) and barely win at that. Very, Very interesting.
@0wlyou're an old school clanner, you know that you will never compete for #1 by acting like PoP v19, you have to fight us in Clan Wars. We have been open for more years than the amount of time Zenith has closed. So just accept it and end your suffering, thank you.

I do believe either Zenith members will not reply to this topic unless it's to flame/complain rather than discuss this topic & explain how they can claim #1 without fight. Will be very interesting to see!

Onslaught and terror really put fear in to them, great to see!

Just now, Proccy said:

sounds like you cant beat zenith in the wilderness so youre trying to force cwa which theyre obviously not gonna accept

bit of a losing situation for fi lmfao

Didn't your clan lose to zenith only to hide in their capes just 2 weeks later? I'd feel legit sick if my clan did that. Please do not comment ever again untill you wear your own cape with some pride.

1 minute ago, Fatalitys_Full_Time_Guard said:

Didn't your clan lose to zenith only to hide in their capes just 2 weeks later? I'd feel legit sick if my clan did that. Please do not comment ever again untill you wear your own cape with some pride.

afc6efb29198260be71fdee1462928e0.png

me last night assisting your dogshit clan but ye ur right i shouldnt hide in ur capes l000l