Regarding Fatality & Zenith Doxing + Clan Warfare

del

• del changed the title to Regarding Fatality & Zenith Doxing + Clan Warfare

Not surprised that they have resorted to doxing considering how a clan that has had a lot if lows suddenly came up from nowhere and smoked them. The surprising part is that elve went for someone who wasn't a minor.

I do love me some plausible deniability excuses though. Makes the doxer clan look like the victim/innocent while continuing nh actions against fatality.

1 hour ago, remo said:

oh yea AFTER u dox one of us lmfao

You should note that the very same picture (adorable motherfucker) was posted by satans himself prior in eops public discord, had been sorted out between the two, but still being used to gaslight the situation to justify bringing mains and tanks.

Something tells me zenith just want to bring more mains and tanks, and dox. And honestly I would've done the same thing if my intention was a cancerous rivalry.

4 minutes ago, Murd said:

You should note that the very same picture (adorable motherfucker) was posted by satans himself prior in eops public discord, had been sorted out between the two, but still being used to gaslight the situation to justify bringing mains and tanks.

Something tells me zenith just want to bring more mains and tanks, and dox. And honestly I would've done the same thing if my intention was a cancerous rivalry.

They posted his dox in their fucking aftermath lmfao

1 minute ago, remo said:

They posted his dox in their fucking aftermath lmfao

Yeah bro a sick irl pic that was already posted in eop discord beforehand is a sick docs.

Going after someone's sister is fucked up, and is much more than a copy pasta of an already public image. In a way you would comprehend it, "You posted his sister's dox in a fucking sharkbrew topic". Justifying posting his sister's dox with a very minimal reason is a bad sign!

37 minutes ago, Murd said:

Not surprised that they have resorted to doxing considering how a clan that has had a lot if lows suddenly came up from nowhere and smoked them. The surprising part is that elve went for someone who wasn't a minor.

I do love me some plausible deniability excuses though. Makes the doxer clan look like the victim/innocent while continuing nh actions against fatality.

Lmao ur leader is admitting no one doxed what are u trying here? Meanwhile ur posting satans irl on ur weekend topic ... sad dox clan fi

20 minutes ago, Weak said:

You think Cookies words hold any weight? He ddos/dox people all the time, why would he stop now. Zenith ranks all do the same. Bunch of toxic idiots on the internet led by low IQ Mercy. 

You're probably right. We just wont retalliate, up to them if they want to be dishonorable.

58 minutes ago, Murd said:

Yeah bro a sick irl pic that was already posted in eop discord beforehand is a sick docs.

Going after someone's sister is fucked up, and is much more than a copy pasta of an already public image. In a way you would comprehend it, "You posted his sister's dox in a fucking sharkbrew topic". Justifying posting his sister's dox with a very minimal reason is a bad sign!

if he wants to dox himself in eop discord he can, but u doxing him infront of the pure community for everyone to see is something else. ur a fucking retard, and imma kill ur dogshit clan bitch