Regarding Jamz & His sister: FALSE DOXING ACCUSATIONS

Mercy

After realizing the mistake he made in putting his clan into a rivalry with the highest pulling and most consistent clan in the community, Jamz aka "Ease" has decided to falsely accused a rank in zenith of doxing his sister on sharkbrew forums. He went as far as making his discord status "Zenith High Council Elve doxed my sister". After talking to this guy, he admitted it was just speculation and a false accusation. This was merely an attempt to bring back inactive Fagtality members and ranks to fight for the terrible mistake he has made in trying to rival Mother Zenith.

4pK8CWW.png

vaoEnTV.png

image0.png

AFTER GETTING HIM TO ADMIT IT, THIS IS HIS NEW STATUS

niXwY1O.png

FATALITY MEMBER WITH BIG BRAIN NOT BELIEVING THEIR MENTALLY DISABLED WARLORD:

image0.png

JAMZ THROWING MORE ACCUSATIONS/ASSUMPTIONS 
svVfxJe.png

gBKwAf6.png

edQo2pR.png

ARfxnch.png

C0UkHB5.png

xXbtSdm.png

niXwY1O.png

so as a neutral all I'm seeing is that the man saw his sister get doxed, was told by ppl it was a zenith rank, he reacted (understandable as it's his family) - then when given more information took back his accusation and even publicly declared that he took it back despite him still suspecting.

all in all he probably reacted less than I would if I saw a family member of mine being doxed, not really sure what the thread is trying to say.  It's a shitty situation and he didn't respond perfectly, but it's not like its particularly bad on jamz' part

4 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

so as a neutral all I'm seeing is that the man saw his sister get doxed, was told by ppl it was a zenith rank, he reacted (understandable as it's his family) - then when given more information took back his accusation and even publicly declared that he took it back despite him still suspecting.

all in all he probably reacted less than I would if I saw a family member of mine being doxed, not really sure what the thread is trying to say.  It's a shitty situation and he didn't respond perfectly, but it's not like its particularly bad on jamz' part

You are right, its not bad for Jamz to respond in the fashion that he did - however, because we are in a rivalry with Fagtality, they automatically assume that Zenith is the culprit.
Imagine being a bystander at a scene of a crime and being held accountable because you are simply "there".
Everyone points fingers at Elve and assumes things of him that aren't true by any means.

I can assume that you can see where the issue lies in terms of false accusation?
Zenith doesn't take the involvement of IRL in a video game very lightly. 
People have been dealt with, by the means of removal from the clan and occasionally public shaming to the community, for even the mentions of bring that shit into our community.

12 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

couldn't have said it any better myself

as i've said before 

eff29a5d6fee12011c0c686ead117abc.png

thank you, best of luck to you this weekend and the many after that =]

3 minutes ago, zenith on top said:

You are right, its not bad for Jamz to respond in the fashion that he did - however, because we are in a rivalry with Fagtality, they automatically assume that Zenith is the culprit.
Imagine being a bystander at a scene of a crime and being held accountable because you are simply "there".
Everyone points fingers at Elve and assumes things of him that aren't true by any means.

I can assume that you can see where the issue lies in terms of false accusation?

Of course, but as your screenshots show he thought he was given proof - just turned out the 'proof' was incorrect, and when he found this out he backed down publicly.  This is probs something that should have been accepted or addressed in a less propaganda-ey way than this thread was written, even considering the current rivalry.  Just my take as a neutral though.

7 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

6E6F2E2E-852A-4335-BE3A-0B44AA1BA542.thumb.jpeg.3e711bbac8a83ac8e632ae0c7b181253.jpeg

jamz admitting to use it as hype to bring back people

do u like to take pictures of specific things to spew nonsensical propaganda cus ur insecure about fatality ex ranks being back active to kill your shit clan or are u just that braindead? serious question

1 minute ago, Aiselia said:

Of course, but as your screenshots show he thought he was given proof - just turned out the 'proof' was incorrect, and when he found this out he backed down publicly.  This is probs something that should have been accepted or addressed in a less propaganda-ey way than this thread was written, even considering the current rivalry.  Just my take as a neutral though.

its zenith, they dont care for that

6 minutes ago, Ease said:

do u like to take pictures of specific things to spew nonsensical propaganda cus ur insecure about fatality ex ranks being back active to kill your shit clan or are u just that braindead? serious question

do you like to spew garbage propaganda and ruin someones credibility and reputation within the community based off of speculation?

IM GONNA KILL YOUR FUCKING CLAN. YOU RAT.

Just now, Zenith Reaper said:

do you like to spew garbage propaganda and ruin someones credibility and reputation through the mud based off of speculation?

IM GONNA KILL YOUR FUCKING CLAN. YOU RAT.

to be fair the certain individual had no credibility the only pple in z pple respect are mercy and armin since ryan is inactive and its just new guys being brought up