Regarding Jamz & His sister: FALSE DOXING ACCUSATIONS

Mercy

14 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

Of course, but as your screenshots show he thought he was given proof - just turned out the 'proof' was incorrect, and when he found this out he backed down publicly.  This is probs something that should have been accepted or addressed in a less propaganda-ey way than this thread was written, even considering the current rivalry.  Just my take as a neutral though.

he lied and said he WAS given proof. he was never given anything. he 100% made up that he was given proof. 

if you think Moni would side and help Zenith then I'm sorry to break it to you, youre wrong. 

Also funny how all of a sudden we have been doxing kids even though we have been in a pretty heated rivlary with LY for nearly a year. 

Literally just guessing and accusing someone you dislike,  its bull.

Jamz says keep it in game but posts Zenith irls on an aftermath topic....

If it was elve they'd kick him but don't blame someone when you have 0 evidence, shits retarded  

Not gonna lie, Jamz is handling this better than I would imagine tbh. As for who it really is, we all will figure it out sooner or later. Respect for taking back your accusations @Ease , anyone would have reacted similar if irl  information got put out there but as far as I know Zenith doesn't tolerate doxing neither. 

As for the rivalry, it shall continue but lets all keep this in-game.