Who will win the rivalry?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry?

• Fatality
    • Zenith

3 hours ago, Yaz said:

Fi will win because they match zenith in wildly and zenith won’t go near cwa

zenith can only “win” with lvl 60s and level 3s in cape boosting cape counter

The fact that Fi declared a 90 vs 100 full out and zenith declined shows you that zenith ranks know their own members are just shit 

Facts

4 hours ago, Yaz said:

Fi will win because they match zenith in wildly and zenith won’t go near cwa

zenith can only “win” with lvl 60s and level 3s in cape boosting cape counter

The fact that Fi declared a 90 vs 100 full out and zenith declined shows you that zenith ranks know their own members are just shit 

100% accurate

13 hours ago, Ease said:

Supremacy rivalled Rage and competed with them for months. Rage then put them in a slump so deep only that COVID could save them. They then pulled 60-70 and abused the fact KG was on Fi. KG got off of us and then started Anti Fi with Apex.

They then lost over and over as weeks went by which skyrocketed our pulls and led us to here, fighting your shit clan who are using both of them as well as all the mains and CD.

You can't go the distance, you will slump and close.

didnt ask, u wont be able to pay us for off like u did to kg now when u mention that lmfao

Extremely cringe how cocky Zenith has become, it will definitely come back to bite them.

I got Fatality winning this.

also, anyone know why beta clans like Apex and Supremacy were aiding Zenith this weekend?

could it be that they pulled 40 members combined? lmao 

8 hours ago, Rampart said:

Zenith has been pulling 130+ for every weekend for the past 6 months now.  We don't care what Fatality did back in 2012/2013/2014, this is NOW and this year is Zenith's.

You forgot 2006/2007/2008 buddy, those are consecutive years of #1, so 6 years vs 6 months.

Fatality will win, good luck! 

i vote zenith purely because they've consistently had their #'s for quite a while now. quality is still average but improving. fi's #'s are good now sure, but this happens every year where they get momentum and pick a fight with the top clan pre-emptively resulting in collapse. quality is at least worthy of top 3 but when it comes to the top spot in the wildy against zenith rn we're talking 100v100, not 40v40.

i suppose you can make comparisons to the rage/fo rivalry, rage was clearly the better clan but when it came to higher opts the fo kids had a lot more experience than rage did.

6 hours ago, hotguy said:

as long as both teams keep fighting week in week out, but i dont see zenith keeping it together for the long run

i mean, you can only count on cape boost and minion clans for so long. eventually it always comes back to bite you

fo survived the eop rivalry because of these things, having both fi and sup in their capes for years.

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

fo survived the eop rivalry because of these things, having both fi and sup in their capes for years.

so we need to pay rage and ly 500m a weekend trip to get in our cape? thanks for solving my problems as per usual

kekw

17 hours ago, IRoss said:

Hate to break it to you. But soon as sup and apex close (which is imminent) they're gonna join zenith and fi is gonna be hurting. Overall? If zenith avoid the full out for as long as they can and continue slapping you in the wild then im afraid zenith will win. 

However if zenith accept the full out and lose well.. 

Yes