TORMENTED PURES

Tormented Pures

On 9/19/2020 at 5:47 PM, My Caves said:

Hello Brief Case,

Once again appreciate your generous time and comment, and thank you very much. You should come and join us have a look around :) 

The Firm - Never closed just rebranded :) Wanted something more related to 'LPC' ! 

Lets GO!!

Good luck, its a very hard scene to come at being as new as you're and the experience being as low as it is. It'll take being a full on masser clan with your experience to get something going big enough to compete. The average clan that pulls to official event is 40 for good action, a clan like Supremacy who pulls 20-25, may or may not provide what you're looking for when it comes to consistency. 

You should evaluate the scene before putting "LPC" in your name. 

8 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Good luck, its a very hard scene to come at being as new as you're and the experience being as low as it is. It'll take being a full on masser clan with your experience to get something going big enough to compete. The average clan that pulls to official event is 40 for good action, a clan like Supremacy who pulls 20-25, may or may not provide what you're looking for when it comes to consistency. 

You should evaluate the scene before putting "LPC" in your name. 

That's nonsense. You don't have to be a masser clan and pull big to make an impact in the scene. Way too many New clans make that mistake and then fizzle out quickly because they can't maintain that momentum.

Lots of clans that pull low you can compete with. Supremacy, onslaught, special forces, hydra, the other new clans opening up etc. Plenty of action to find and then work your way up the ladder. You can still find a niche and be fine as a low pulling clan and focus on quality. Not every clan can be top tier. 

15 hours ago, Nos said:

That's nonsense. You don't have to be a masser clan and pull big to make an impact in the scene. Way too many New clans make that mistake and then fizzle out quickly because they can't maintain that momentum.

Lots of clans that pull low you can compete with. Supremacy, onslaught, special forces, hydra, the other new clans opening up etc. Plenty of action to find and then work your way up the ladder. You can still find a niche and be fine as a low pulling clan and focus on quality. Not every clan can be top tier. 

Most clans that you just mentioned pull 40+ , the only clans that aren't doing their full potential are Supremacy and Hydra. You have to also keep in mind that Hydra only enters the wilderness every other Sunday, and Supremacy rarely will fight.. With the experience upon review, with the past history of the names prior, this whole LPC thing will take alot more from the ranks of this unit and members to actually make something happen from an inexperienced angle. Its do-able but it take many months and even years with determined people. Prove me wrong, i'd like to see something surface. 

Beef Case here! 

i must admit that Terror has done it the correct way IMO. Started out as XLPC and dominated everyone. Once they built a solid core and rank team they all agreed to train up their accounts together and make the move to LPC. If i was trying to make a new clan i would follow that roadmap but to each their own and best of luck to you. 

• 2 months later...