Fatality declines f2p fullout.

Moleman

9 minutes ago, Sandra said:

He literally says it's accepted if you drop the mains and outside help? The 'pure' community sure has become shit. This topic only makes you look bad, not Fi.

They rival with 3 other clans and cry when those clans decided to hit them with us. They have outside help(Rage+ly) and tons of themselves. They are only now pulling a 180 since their allies are weak and they cant hang in the current situation. 

Even if both clans decide to drop the mains, the other clans would bring them and interferre, triggering more mains into the mix. I dont think you understand this rivarly at all. 

They declared on us asking for 100v100 fullout, to counter the mains affecting the rivarly and end up not accepting it due to the main situation??

They are just as bad, they knew what would happen if they started this rivarly.  (Both clans being in rivarlies with other clans)

11 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

its not like apex/sup/cd/foe are gonna stop coming if zenith tells them to, i doubt any of those clans give a fuck about zenith its more so that they want to fuck over fi

hoping to see this fullout though, been a while since we have seen a 1v1 fullout

fixed something for u u welcome

Seems like 0wl pmed you on some non-clout chasing shit and actually pmed you if you wanted a fullout for oct 3rd and it got declined. This is just proving Fatality is doing things for attention rn.

Also im lost, is critical damage reopening for fatality? lol? 80 cd this weekend sounds so far fetched. 

5 hours ago, Moleman said:

They rival with 3 other clans and cry when those clans decided to hit them with us. They have outside help(Rage+ly) and tons of themselves. They are only now pulling a 180 since their allies are weak and they cant hang in the current situation. 

Even if both clans decide to drop the mains, the other clans would bring them and interferre, triggering more mains into the mix. I dont think you understand this rivarly at all. 

They declared on us asking for 100v100 fullout, to counter the mains affecting the rivarly and end up not accepting it due to the main situation??

They are just as bad, they knew what would happen if they started this rivarly.  (Both clans being in rivarlies with other clans)

Yes, let's not put any effort in trying to make the 'pure' community pure(r) again, and point fingers! Fights between Fi and Z would become better if mains were dropped completely by both clans. And you know.. you could deal with crashers, like clans used to do in the past :)? And while the chances are slim that they would listen, but you know.. you could pm the ranks of the other clans and ask them to not intervene when you're fighting Fi (and as a result you could offer them something similar in return). Fi ranks could also do this. But hey, that's only if you want to try and have a fairer and more pure rivalry! Something tells me that's not in your interest lol.

25 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Yes, let's not put any effort in trying to make the 'pure' community pure(r) again, and point fingers! Fights between Fi and Z would become better if mains were dropped completely by both clans. And you know.. you could deal with crashers, like clans used to do in the past :)? And while the chances are slim that they would listen, but you know.. you could pm the ranks of the other clans and ask them to not intervene when you're fighting Fi (and as a result you could offer them something similar in return). Fi ranks could also do this. But hey, that's only if you want to try and have a fairer and more pure rivalry! Something tells me that's not in your interest lol.

The Era of good clanning was over in like 2009. 

Clans won't team on crash due to "pride" , clans won't fight each other due to "rivaleries" which I find amusing. Clans just don't fight anymore and think Running @ each other touching tips for 10 seconds and teleporting out is fun. 

The community is so easy to fix if ranks of clans would actually grow up. I just don't get how members of clans actually find it okay to be Lead under such a bad image.