ZENITH PEDOPHILE RING FURTHER EXPOSED [AUTHORITIES NOTIFIED] [FBI APPROVED INFORMATION]

Proccy

10 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Y’all the ones preaching anti dox and keep irl out of it then post this but when I post some fat fucks picture or family obituary’s you freak out

some of the americans in the pure community are employed in positions irl where they are mandatory reporters, which means they are required by law to report suspected child abuse to the proper authorities, they can actually get in trouble if they don't. heck some of the mods on this forum are mandatory reporters, anyone who works in education or medical. i'm assuming tufan is a eurofag (i don't know him just guessing) but if he lived here it would rise to the standard of suspected child abuse i'm pretty sure. i could ask if anyone's curious, i have some friends irl who do social work.

exposing pedos is not even close to the same thing as doxxing people's irls over video game drama too.

Edited by H88

The age of consent is there for a reason. You are unable to make these decisions until generally you're 18. Even if you find the rare exceptions in practice, it is still risky to make more harm than pleasure.  Also, this type of thinking (of the user cited) is clearly of a person that is into criminal activity (Carpenter et al. 2014).

Teenagers under the age of 18, especially girls, cannot know if they really want to engage into sexual relationships. Often feeling sorry for their decisions soon after. ,,Almost half of girls and one third of boys aged 16–17 years said that they had experienced some form of unwanted sexual behaviour towards them in the past 12 months." (Warren and Swami 2019).

Carpenter, B., O’Brien, E., Hayes, S. and Death, J., 2014. Harm, Responsibility, Age, and Consent. New Criminal Law Review, 17 (1), 23-54.

Warren, D. and Swami, N., 2019. Teenagers and sex. LSAC Annual Statistical Reports [online]. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337670249_Teenagers_and_sex [Accessed 19 Sep 2020].