Z Holy Alliance vs. anti-Z slave alliance

Satans

The time is nigh for the Z Holy Alliance to dish out punishment to the anti-Z slave alliance and all who support doxing and nh actions. Zenith is a beacon of light in the pure community (bar a few mentally unstable individuals) and will end Fi's 2 week classic hype lol

For disrespecting the CD name "(CD dead btw)" and a CD ex-council the Abdullahs will seek retribution, GL

ej5SkJZ.png

3 hours ago, Satans said:

Zenith is a beacon of light in the pure community 

What.. Zenith literally does not want to drop mains to have a fullout with Fi (and I'm not even going to talk about the doxing threats and very worrisome comments regarding underaged children). I'll say it again: the 'pure' community sure has become shit and toxic in the last 8-9 years. Let's not put any effort in trying to make the 'pure' community pure(r) again, and point fingers!

47 minutes ago, rage mewto said:

u got smoked by tom valor

95 to 45 pull in 24 hours last time Olympus tried to re-open l00l

6 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

TLDR fat fuck, FI will bodybag you and every1 else today

I'm ripped asf, fucking Fi and their mums

14 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Ur ugly as fuck dude( which I already knew) but after seeing it, god bless 

Don't be jealous, spewing your insecurities from behind a hider profile, you'd never send me your IRL or ever say your name you awkward fat virgin beta cuck l0000l

25 minutes ago, Satans said:

Don't be jealous, spewing your insecurities from behind a hider profile, you'd never send me your IRL or ever say your name you awkward fat virgin beta cuck l0000l

Why would I share irl stuff on a game? I aint desperate like you that has no friends, using a childish cartoon signature and looks ugly as f irl lmfaooo.

Stay sharing irl stuff on a videogame called runescape you socially awkward gay 

41 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Why would I share irl stuff on a game? I aint desperate like you that has no friends, using a childish cartoon signature and looks ugly as f irl lmfaooo.

Stay sharing irl stuff on a videogame called runescape you socially awkward gay 

Expected, bend the knee like a good dog. Afraid of the internet? Lol weirdo