Fatality's F2P Saturday ~ 140 Pure Elites murder the lowest point aka Zenith

Fatality

Typical propaganda on this forum , you made CD prep for a week and reopen, make a teamspeak server and pull people from 2010 just for you to mass forever and then just leave after one fight. you run south and say GF to zenith...running south never means you won, ever. Your pic of you "winning" is literally south of the place you claim you dominated. Delete your post because everyone that was there knows what happened. You got shafted. We ran north and killed your allies while you ran south and ended your trip. I bought gear to return for the next six hours, but you ended my fun in a twenty minute fight, sitting around for 40 minutes waiting for you to step out of singles. Reading these shitty topics from the losers of a fight really makes me not miss the pure scene at all and I promise you i'll never come back. Stay bad and never talk shit to CD again.

24 minutes ago, RIS3N said:

Typical propaganda on this forum , you made CD prep for a week and reopen, make a teamspeak server and pull people from 2010 just for you to mass forever and then just leave after one fight. you run south and say GF to zenith...running south never means you won, ever. Your pic of you "winning" is literally south of the place you claim you dominated. Delete your post because everyone that was there knows what happened. You got shafted. We ran north and killed your allies while you ran south and ended your trip. I bought gear to return for the next six hours, but you ended my fun in a twenty minute fight, sitting around for 40 minutes waiting for you to step out of singles. Reading these shitty topics from the losers of a fight really makes me not miss the pure scene at all and I promise you i'll never come back. Stay bad and never talk shit to CD again.

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

25 minutes ago, RIS3N said:

nice man

27 minutes ago, RIS3N said:

lmfao you're so mad we took a quick w and dipped 

type me another essay

Imagine logging mid-fight vs Z while Z capes are split, CD was East killing your ally Ly l0l, CD & Z fought Fi & Ly separately 1v1 at different stages of the fight haha nobody believes your propaganda

Don't talk shit about CD again, that goes for all clans, you see what happens... Take the L and pipe down

Honestly expected more of a fight and it to be at GDZ, all that talk :P anyways was fun 

6 minutes ago, Satans said:

Imagine logging mid-fight vs Z while Z capes are split, CD was East killing your ally Ly l0l, CD & Z fought Fi & Ly separately 1v1 at different stages of the fight haha nobody believes your propaganda

Don't talk shit about CD again, that goes for all clans, you see what happens... Take the L and pipe down

Honestly expected more of a fight and it to be at GDZ, all that talk :P anyways was fun 

did not read l0l

• Fatality changed the title to Fatality's F2P Saturday ~ 140 Pure Elites murder the lowest point aka Zenith