Fatality's F2P Saturday ~ 140 Pure Elites murder the lowest point aka Zenith

Fatality

3 minutes ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

So u let your allies get walked like dogs by the clan you were supposed to sit on 

Your alliance is broken lmfao

You logged out? Was expecting a long fight lol and faith in Z holding their own while we bullied Ly a bit (CD & Ly have history), we literally held you 1v1 as well with no Z for stages of the fight (while they bullied Ly), imagine that l0l from a closed clan hahahaha

1 minute ago, Satans said:

You logged out? Was expecting a long fight lol and faith in Z holding their own while we bullied Ly a bit (CD & Ly have history), we literally held you 1v1 as well with no Z for stages of the fight (while they bullied Ly), imagine that l0l from a closed clan hahahaha

Sorry you didn't expect us to outsmart you

Wym you held us you litt got farmed for rune sets while ly was sniping zenith from singles lmfao 

History ? You mean cp samir closed your clan 

Stop the propaganda you got outplayed and outsmarted your clan had 48 in game to our 158 what are you talking about

5 minutes ago, Satans said:

You lost bad and it was super fucking easy type at me more.

1 hour ago, RIS3N said:

Typical propaganda on this forum , you made CD prep for a week and reopen, make a teamspeak server and pull people from 2010 just for you to mass forever and then just leave after one fight. you run south and say GF to zenith...running south never means you won, ever. Your pic of you "winning" is literally south of the place you claim you dominated. Delete your post because everyone that was there knows what happened. You got shafted. We ran north and killed your allies while you ran south and ended your trip. I bought gear to return for the next six hours, but you ended my fun in a twenty minute fight, sitting around for 40 minutes waiting for you to step out of singles. Reading these shitty topics from the losers of a fight really makes me not miss the pure scene at all and I promise you i'll never come back. Stay bad and never talk shit to CD again.

Kid u were on mains only why the fuck r u crying l000000l

1 hour ago, Satans said:

speak the fuck up ugly loser lmfaooo

39 minutes ago, Savior said:

@SatansAre you fucking retarded or high. Y’all fucking suck LOL 

I mean I was pretty high, only way to play osrs lol

25 minutes ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

That pic is why you started bsing each other in ca after we ended lmfao

Lmao that's CD for ya we do what we want, all fun n games

• Fatality changed the title to Fatality's F2P Saturday ~ 140 Pure Elites murder the lowest point aka Zenith