Critical Damage regarding FI and other clans comments.

Papa Bear

To FI - was fun.. I know you understand the point we wanted to make today and it was all fun in games CD managed to have over 90 in TS and 130 mains ingame . As @Fear The Beard said we argue online that is part of the community we decided to have fun in. But when it comes to @F2p2007(yes I’m calling you out individually) trying to flame someone apart of OUR community no matter what clan  you decide to be apart of real life issues (including death) that comes to a stop for me. Take @Ease topic for example. Understand it was an accident but you should have double checked behest you were putting out. We do not put the blame on foe for the comments one member of ALL of our community has decided to say. @K2Phas confirmed the removal of this piece of shit from his clan. If you want further information on this individual feel free to PM me. And to every clan that is open enjoy the flames,rivalrie and even main wars but if you want to take it out of the game nobody will have an issue of you being dealt with accordingly. Save your jobs and reputation and keep it ingame. GF FI and even LY today was a fun reunion trip for I hope everyone let’s keep it that was so shit doesn’t get out of hand 

when you put a clan with 90 people with mains to hit a pure clan, it is certainly not something cool, but it is still something inside the game, of course I would prefer to fight only with pure all fights, but it was still cool to see my clan try to take a turn in this complicated situation

When you involve anything with real life, especially something as disgusting as that, it's another situation, Foe's quick actions to remove this member and the whole community to understand the difference between situations give me a hope of more situations involving the out-of-game be condemned