Zenith's P2P Sunday - 120 Big Dick Zenith Smoke The Pure Scene Ft. 130 Fatality Sign Ups Hide At FOG All Trip Long With Zero Action LMAO

Scims

2 hours ago, humanbear said:

You really are delusional.

Hitting rage at CA? We were fighting ROT and EZ for such a long time and you didnt clear anything. Also why would you hit pures that are fighting clans like rot? do you want more mains in the scene?

Wow coming with the holier than thou attitude when ur the retards who started using vennies. 

You're delusional lmfao and youre a bunch of little bitches helping Fi 

8 hours ago, Estranger said:

So what is ur excuse for not hitting them at Fog if you're not relying on mains solely .

What's their excuse saying CA is too low every week and they can't hit our low level pures, and then they go even lower wild?

Were you dropped on your head as a child? Is English ur second language? Did you perhaps ride a short bus to school? Do you wear a helmet 24/7?

40 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

What's their excuse saying CA is too low every week and they can't hit our low level pures, and then they go even lower wild?

Were you dropped on your head as a child? Is English ur second language? Did you perhaps ride a short bus to school? Do you wear a helmet 24/7?

1st off yes English isn't my first language you uneducated mongol , compared 2 you I speak 5 languages not just 1 bitch.And your own hairline reminds me a helmet clown.

okay so as a third party, zenith at gdz and fatality at fog. Since fatality didnt wanna go gdz this week, Zenith came down from gdz to CA and Fatality still didn't hit Zenith!! like Fatality was up 15+ puresss AND Fatality kept tellying out when zenith was coming like wtffff???

this is a wacccck weekend for looters like myself and im sure for clans.

Anyways, im disappointed because i didnt get to loot as much as I would have.

My 1 year looting experience,  I will have to say... Zenith won this week.

yeah yeah yeah... both group has mains whatever.............