Fatality's #1 P2P Sunday ~ 135 Elites End Zenith & Kill the entire pure scene uncontested

del

5 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

How do you talk this much, have signs ups, pull higher than us, tele away from us but still refuse to fight us in higher than 8 wilderness

how does a level 105 pure attack your level 70 when you’re sitting at such low level wildy 

Talk the talk. But can’t walk the walk 

how come u wanted to go GDZ after avoiding and getting fucked there last time 

I'm a looter, and all I gotta say is I'm disappointed at Fatality!! im tryna loot here!!!! why the fuck yall keep teleporting out when Zenith was coming....

Tbh yall had wayyyy more than zenith this week, yall should've hit them at CA. They even came down from GDZ.  smh smh smh

AND yall keep tellying out when zenith was coming.... im disappointed at Fatality. Yall lost this week like me 

No Loot Not happy!

16 minutes ago, Demonic Nun said:

I'm a looter, and all I gotta say is I'm disappointed at Fatality!! im tryna loot here!!!! why the fuck yall keep teleporting out when Zenith was coming....

Tbh yall had wayyyy more than zenith this week, yall should've hit them at CA. They even came down from GDZ.  smh smh smh

AND yall keep tellying out when zenith was coming.... im disappointed at Fatality. Yall lost this week like me 

No Loot Not happy!

neck thyself

16 hours ago, Scims said:

xsc.PNG

LOOOOL NO IT WAS SIGN UPS AND NOW THAT THEY LOST THEY ARE LABELING IT AS AN INACTIVITY SWEEP HAHAHAHAHA

i wonder what excuse you're going to have for when we pull the same, if not more next week

🤔

6 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

How do you talk this much, have signs ups, pull higher than us, tele away from us but still refuse to fight us in higher than 8 wilderness

how does a level 105 pure attack your level 70 when you’re sitting at such low level wildy 

we had 5 lvls 70s, stop with the excuses you fucking dogs:

9I2tDp7.png

2 hours ago, ceZa said:

ez for Z! fuck Fi lmfaoo

lmfao are u really this shameless? the clan that helped slumped you alongside revenant, bet you were one of the 13 lil girls to put on team-29 the last sunday 

fucking shameless prick LOOOL

50 minutes ago, Demonic Nun said:

No Loot Not happy!

lol

7 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

both clans have 100s both clans have 80-90s, you fought us at fog last sunday and got full cleared. Stop trying to hide behind the main clans your ranks paid to protect you from dying to us.