Apology regarding things said on sb

Tufann

42 minutes ago, Tufann said:

After a conversation with a person(don't need to name) i am convinced that if a 15 yo dated an 18 yo is wrong and not right, therefor i would like to apologize normalizing this. I will not allow my daughter (when she's 15) to date an 18 year old. The age/mental gap is too big at those stages of their lives.

8bccddc112ba5c813cbf07a7aa915b20.png

1b74bb433e3ddb1c38d0ccfb7ac7a2cc.png

image0.jpg?width=960&height=376

1 minute ago, Justin T said:

Fair play if this isn't a troll account. 

I do remember that there were at least 3-4 of you that shared the same opinion on this topic...I hope to see more apology topics from your co conspiritors.

ain't getting a apologize from me we never said we support this we only said our country laws would accept it, it's such bad banter, cause people saying we support it bcs in our country it happens pretty often, boring dude should be worried about fucking africa where there ain't not laws. And I can tell this a 1000 times. We never said we support this.

13 minutes ago, Justin T said:

Fair play if this isn't a troll account. 

I do remember that there were at least 3-4 of you that shared the same opinion on this topic...I hope to see more apology topics from your co conspiritors.

yes real account

hmm alright fair play. props i guess for saying you're not a pedo? I find this sentence to be awkward because I'm not sure if we're supposed to congratulate you for attempting to quell the idea that you are a pedo.