i kenot halp it

Tannie

i came on sharkbrew after not coming for 2months, expecting something interesting. i saw Fi started pulling 100s+ lmfao idk how but it caught my attention. i continue reading...

fi and zenith in a rivalry and i cannot find anything related to foe, did foe closed?

this last sunday p2p weekend topic caught my attention...

Zenith pulls 100+ but entire video show the following action below:

massing... walking to gdz... waiting at gdz for 30mins... got baited by fi to fight at gdz... have no intel.... finally someone gave them fi locs hitting other clans at boneyard.... rushed down... fi teled out after cluster.... zenith didnt kill any1... zenith teled out to get outspammed in edge....wallks to fog.... waited at fog for another 30mins.... got baited x2.... rushes sperm.... hit some irrelevant clans with 20ppl which i dont even know.... then hit rage up 60.... probably the only real action they got.... then teled out to spam fi but fi outspammed them x2... teled up ca.... do nothing for 15mins.... tele back edge to spam ly after ly ended.....

i really feel sorry for the 100 members that you pull to your weekends trip.

honestly i have no idea what the fuc your leaders are doing. 

how you lead your trips

May God Bless Zenith

if ur leaders have no idea how 2 pk, plz pm me on discord i can teach. Jamz is easy lmfa0.

2 minutes ago, Romnick said:

Literally 120 Fi teleing out from 100 Zenith, tannie. Do better next time.

bro your vid just re-confirmed my point lol...

so you pull one hundred, while your rivals pull another one hundred and ur 100 man cannot find their 100 man.. 

u kno brain is a good thing to use, but your leaders dont have and that sucks for you.. the 1/100 man 

Dude, we hopped to them -20. If they wanted smoke they would have gotten it there. It wasn't about not being able to find their 100 man - they said loc is gz for an entire week. Loc went from GDZ to CA to lvl 8 wildy lol. Hoping it aint the same for this weekend tho.

2 minutes ago, Romnick said:

Dude, we hopped to them -20. If they wanted smoke they would have gotten it there. It wasn't about not being able to find their 100 man - they said loc is gz for an entire week. Loc went from GDZ to CA to lvl 8 wildy lol. Hoping it aint the same for this weekend tho.

dude, this game is not about running around in the wilderness and waiting.

it is about pking, wat did u pk this weekend?

3 minutes ago, Tannie said:

dude, this game is not about running around in the wilderness and waiting.

it is about pking, wat did u pk this weekend?

why fight in lvl 8 combat in a bracket consisting of 70-107?

We still had hits on sunday. I had fun, but it could have been better with the 100v100.

2 hours ago, Fentanyl said:

All I see is that fi had every opportunity to hit Zenith, why didn't they? After all they said all week they wanted to fight at gdz. 

but all i see is 100 of your members doing nothing for 2hours other than hearing cringe ass jokes on ts and typing on their keyboard lol

2 hours ago, Romnick said:

why fight in lvl 8 combat in a bracket consisting of 70-107?

We still had hits on sunday. I had fun, but it could have been better with the 100v100.

well overall its about leadership leading capabilities in terms of baiting and setting up traps.

i see ur clans only know how to sit and wait. lol

1 hour ago, Baller Army said:

i agree fs sucked and you failed at trying to help ly rag during their lost rivalry vs zenith

maybe you and your raggers should start assisting fi because you are still upset at what doom did to fs.

? i closed doom, beat them 50v50 tourney cup, still got the ugly ass sig, want 2 see it? l0l

41 minutes ago, Adam Son said:

What on earth is this pork link on about 

hueehueehueee

38 minutes ago, NL_Ronald said:

didnt read, ur irrelevant just like ly 

y reply if not read, 1/100 members l0l

11 minutes ago, JAMZ said:

praying you get covid-19

i made covid-19 son